Skip to main content

Book Recommendation ➱ Grave Games (Gravediggers MC, #1) MC Romantic Suspense by Stacy Gail

Grave Games: Gravediggers MC Grave Games: Gravediggers MC by Stacy Gail
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


📘Book Info
Shiloh
My life as I knew it ended four years ago.

I’d always been on the shy side—you know, not too great with the boys. So when my brother’s hot new friend asked me out, I was dazzled beyond belief. Then our first date turned into a kidnapping, where I was assaulted for three days by this so-called friend. Turns out the guy is the heir to the Chicago Gravediggers Motorcycle Club, and they wanted to recruit my brother bad. Their solution? Torture me until my brother broke. He did, and when he traded his freedom for mine, our family shattered.


Romeo
The Chicago Gravediggers had once been my MC, my family, but it was being run into the ground by a madman and his psycho kid. A few years back I jumped ship with my fellow brothers to form a new chapter, but everyone knows two Gravedigger chapters in one town is one chapter too many. Then we got word one of theirs is trying to get out. We’ll help him, as long as there’s something in it for us. The only thing that might gum up the works is the guy’s sister, Shiloh McKeen. I’m tasked with making her fall in line, because my road name is Romeo, and I earned it honestly. But Shiloh’s not falling for the act, or me.

Hell, if I’m not careful, I might be the one falling for her.


💭Our Thoughts
"Some heroes don't wear capes. Sometimes they were cuts"

This is the first book in the Grave Diggers MC An all-new MC Romantic Suspense series that you won't want to miss!

"You're still talking. Why is that?"
Oil and a Match - that was our snarky Shiloh and her Romeo
Lots of Smexy tension and Hades-level heat with these two

"Sexy looks and a weekend warrior's love of danger was a tempting mix, but was that what I wanted?"

Yeah, he is trust me Shy.

Shiloh knew all about motorcycle gangs and their evil ways.
She had the scars to prove it
Sure there was something sexy about a bad boy in leathers
But they were evil, all of them
However, maybe she could guide this misdirected man to the light ;)
He was awfully nice, not to mention sin-incarnate

Romeo was supposed to watch her
Get close and figure out who's side, if any she stood on
See if she could lead him to the Chef
So he played the weekend warrior.
The protector. Any card he could to get close to her
Sure, not all of his choices were smart ones
Some were bound to bite him in the gluteus later on
But something about that girl made him lose his mind

"Life is meant to be lived, Shy girl. Experienced, savored, wallowed in. It's supposed to be messy and loud and chaotic."
Years ago Shy had been an unwilling "guest" of the Gravediggers
It killed something in her while at the same time bringing something to life
She didnt laugh as easily anymore. Didnt trust.
The way she saw the world was a bit jaded
But something about Romeo (with a little push from her friends) made her want to take the chance

"You just keep holding on to me, you hear me? Don't ever let go."
Romeo was hard on the outside but for his Shy girl?
He was marshmallow goodness topped with a damn cherry
He went beyond just protecting her physically.
He took the extra steps to heal her soul as well
Not sure I would have forgiven Pop's as easily but ...

"The two of us against the world. But you're wrong about how nothing lasts forever. The two of us, we're forever."

This was the perfect blend of sweet and suspenseful
The cast was so well crafted!
Hades and Marvel will make your skin crawl
Arthur, the sweetest protector
and so many more secondary characters that I can't wait to get to know better
The storyline was solid with all the angst, action, betrayal, and SMEXY you expect from an MC Romance

Authors Website➱  https://thestacygail.com/


#gravegames #gravediggersmc #mcromance #romanticsuspense #koboplus #mustreadbooks #koboplus #bookrecommendation #stacygail 

Comments