Skip to main content

Book Recommendation ➱ OMISSION a Dark Paranormal Romance by Elena M. Reyes

Omission Omission by Elena M. Reyes

📘Book Info

I’M A KING.
A PROTECTOR.
IRREVOCABLY HERS.

Since birth, I’ve been surrounded by the enemy—those who wish to destroy the essence of my kind’s existence, but have failed to at every turn. For greed. Because of ignorance. And while I’ve vowed to drive a sword through their hearts and display their heads outside our royal grounds, I will never harm her.

A divine rule etched into the very magic that flows through my veins, even if she’s the daughter of the man who murdered my parents. Even if her people aren’t to be trusted.

Yet there’s one truth I could never deny:

This lovely little doll is mine.

One look into her warm violet eyes, and my world stops. She's where I begin and now end—the prize at the end of my battles. Who I will kill for.

"Mate."

💭Our Thoughts

You knew Leonardo and Anaya's story was going to be a heart-stopping soul ripping tale and Omission does not disappoint

This ends on a hanging by your nails - Why did you not get rid of the threat immediately - Please NO - cliffy

The time has come to end this. Leo is ready to claim what is his and dole out his revenge

This sets the stage for the climatic (like it would be anything else) ending
We get little glimpses of who may have been the betrayers and why
We also watch as amends are made for wrong accusations
We get to watch as Anya realizes her whole life has been a lie
As Leo finally gets to claim the woman has forever held his heart

Anya is such a strong character. Despite all the abuse and the manipulation she still trusts her heart. The way she just opened up to Leo, and trusted him completely after everything she had been through just spoke volumes about the purity of her soul and the strength of her character.
I hope the stinky man gets his comeuppance as well as her greedy prince (I hate to use the word brother because he is far from what family should be)

Leo is her perfect match in all ways - like the gods would get it wrong

There are dark components to the story, as well as crimson splatters.
However, if you read the previous books, which you need to, then you know what you are in for

I am a big fan of not only the author but this series and I highly recommend it to those who enjoy their dark fantasy with a solid running storyline that keeps you engaged from the first book to the last. A well-rounded cast that leaves an impression. And let me not forget the magnificent world-building that takes place within this series.
I do wish there had been a bit more editing

Authors Website➱ https://www.elenamreyes.com/

#ElenaMReyes #FatesBiteSeries #ParanormalRomance #DarkRomance #Fae #warlock #PNR #BookTour #bookrecommendation #koboplus

Comments