Skip to main content

Book Recommendation ➱ The Jig is Up (The Painted Lady Inn Mysteries Book 13) Cozy Mystery by M K Scott

The Jig is Up The Jig is Up by MK Scott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


📘Book Info
I looked forward to sipping tea and exploring Mark’s ancestral roots in Ireland, but oh, what a twist of fate!

 My life as owner of The Painted Lady Inn hardly prepared me for this. With my detective husband by my side, we embark on a journey filled with mayhem, murder, and mischief.

As I savor every bite of Irish stew and soak in the breathtaking scenery, little do I know that our vacation will turn into a whirlwind of sleuthing.

Who could have imagined the secrets hidden behind Mark’s family tree? And what dark secrets lurk in this picturesque village, threatening to shatter the tranquility?

The jig is up, and it’s up to us to untangle the web of intrigue.

💭Our Thoughts
These two are like magnets for murder

This is my first time reading MK Scott
I was a bit worried when I started The Jig is up because it is the 13th in a series. I shouldn't have been. It was so easy to fall into this story. It was like hanging out with old friends.

I had so much fun reading this.
Just the right element of mystery and misguidance to keep me engaged and guessing topped with so many comical moments that fit the scenes
The author did a wonderful job of bringing Ireland. I could picture the places we visited - I have such a love of castles, their history and lore which made this a nice bonus for me
The supporting characters each brought something to the overall tone of the story. I enjoyed how she and Maeve both knew there was more to the murder than natural causes and the bond that came with that

A great read. Highly recommend.
And for those who subscribe the series is in Kindle Unlimited.
And yes, lol, I have already grabbed book one to start from the beginning

Authors Website➱ http://www.morgankwyatt.com/

#thejigisup #cozymystery #kindleunlimited #mkscott #bookrecommendations

Comments