Skip to main content

Book Recommendation ➱ Moments of Madness a Spicy Dark Romance by T.L. Smith


Moments of Madness Moments of Madness by T.L. Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Book Info

Snarky heroine
Forced Proximity
Touch her and ☠️
                              Dual POV


We met at his ex’s wedding, where she uttered their safe word in her vows. Immediately his jaw clenched, and his hands balled into tight moments later, he told her I was with him. When in reality, I had snuck into the full well he was trouble, when I tried to leave, he gripped my arm and whispered in a low, intimidating you sneak into weddings often?”
His words had me stuck to the took only a few moments for me to realize this man was dangerous. The only logical thing I could do was kick him where it did I know that man was a it didn’t take him long to find

Standalone

💭Our Thoughts

"I have a life problem. Sometimes that problem needs to be numbed. "

These two
Forget oil and water
Think vinegar and baking soda
I'm serious
Kalilah is a firecracker. And Kyson?
He is the spark that sets her off -
Every dang time

If I wasn't laughing at Kyson's outright blatant IDGAF attitude I was rolling at Kalilah's

Don't let the way Kyson plays with her blind you to his day job
There was still a lot of boot-stomping going on - a few times I literally cringed at the crimson splatter

"You good down there?"

I devoured this in one sitting- not kidding
What can I say it was the fireworks

I'm excited for the next in the series
I want Kenzo's story as well as more on the long-running backstory

Highly recommend this trilogy

Authors Website ➱ 
Blog Post ➱
#MomentsofMadnessRelease #MomentsofMadnessTLSmith #NewRelease #OneClick #Standalone #TLSmithAuthor #DarkRomance #ForcedProximity #TheHunters

Comments