Skip to main content

Book Recommendation ➱ Madness And Majick (The Félidés Clan) a Fantasy Romance by Jae Greyn

Madness and Majick Madness and Majick by Jae Greyn
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Book Info

** This is not a standalone. Please read Nothing Burns Like Time-Book 1- first. Thank you.

Dear me,

One time goddess named Gi started a war with my papas, Justice and War of Gemini. For some stupid reason, she assumed birth would make them lower than demigod. 

In truth, it only made them angry. 

They signed a contract to judge someone, and part of that agreement was kids. Nyx, the god of Peace, and one of my grandparents would only help if my dads had kids with a suitable female. He’s only asshat number two. 

Number three would be my not-so-lovely Aunt CattyWhack, um, Catori, who has trapped my papas in the Veil club, which is under a Time spell, where every night is Samhain. She’s trying to kill them. 

Then there is me, who’s never been without my twin. We’ve shared everything but boyfriends since the womb, and suddenly he’s somewhere else, and I’m stuck in The Veil, alone, living in a hotel suite, until my papas are free.

Syra, The Source of All Things, and my honorary grandma, because family ain’t always blood, gave me a job to do.

 And I’m trying. Only a god can sustain a god, and now that I’m grown, my papas’ blood only gets me so far. 

I really need my twin right now. My big brother, Shiloh, would do, too. He’s off looking for my mom, so she can replace Gi.

What have I gotten myself into? Somebody save me. I don’t want to do this by myself.

Kansas Raine Félidés, Lord Cinis


💭Our Thoughts

I'm still a bit lost at times however as each new puzzle piece falls into place the big picture gets clearer
This episode focuses on the sons and how GI's original evil plan has messed with their fated mates
We get a few more breadcrumbs as well as get to meet some new characters
I have to say despite feeling like I was thrown into a blender at high speed
I am really enjoying this series and the characters
I do wish they were full-length instead of novellas though
I read this via Kobo Plus

Authors Website ➱ https://jaegreyn.com/

#madnessmajick #felidesclan #fantasy #romance #newadult #romance #mythology #koboplus #bookrecommendation #jaegreyn

Comments