Skip to main content

Moments of Madness a Spicy Dark Romance by T.L. Smith is available now!! ➱ Book Release

 


Title: Moments of Madness
Series: The Hunters
Author: T.L. Smith
Genre: Dark Romance, Forced Proximity
Release Date: August 29, 2023
Cover Design: Hang Le


We met at his ex’s wedding, where she uttered their safe word in her vows. Immediately his jaw clenched, and his hands balled into tight fists.

Then moments later, he told her I was with him. When in reality, I had snuck into the wedding.

Knowing full well he was trouble, when I tried to leave, he gripped my arm and whispered in a low, intimidating voice.

“Do you sneak into weddings often?”

His words had me stuck to the spot.

It took only a few moments for me to realize this man was dangerous. The only logical thing I could do was kick him where it counts.

Little did I know that man was a hunter.

And it didn’t take him long to find me…


𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧....
✔︎ Hot Twin Brothers
✔︎ Forced Proximity
✔︎ Sassy AF FMC
✔︎ Mafia Romance
✔︎ Spicy Kinks
✔︎ Dark Romance
✔︎ Standalone

 



Hold on to your p&nties cause the Hunter twin Kyson will incinerate them!- MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
I loved this book! I love the Hunter brothers. It had me hooked from beginning to end. I'm loving this series so much. - momaddictedtobooks
I think Kyson may just be my favorite Hunter brother!! Full of action, unexpected surprises and so much heat, Moments of Madness is a fast-paced, steamy villain romance that will have you on the edge of your seat. - Amy GoodReads reviewer
Moments of Madness is one of my anticipated reads and I was not disappointed. This dark romance had me hooked and I read it in one sitting. - K. Ramjohn Goodreads reviewer
Kyson is dirty, dangerous and has a filthy mouth to match. T L Smith always knows how to get the smut level perfect. - Tara -Goodreads Reviewer
Kyson and Kali's banter is worth reading! How they met and came together is explosive!! Lets not forget the brothers!! So good. I read the second book first but most definitely I will be picking up book one soon!! - Shweta Choudhary Author


"I have a life problem. Sometimes that problem needs to be numbed. "


These two
Forget oil and water
Think vinegar and baking soda
I'm serious
Kalilah is a firecracker. 
And Kyson?
He is the spark that sets her off -
Every dang time

If I wasn't laughing at Kyson's outright blatant IDGAF attitude 
I was rolling at Kalilah's. 
Though hers was also a coping mechanism which at times just brought to the front 
how much she had (and still was) surviving. 
Don't let the way Kyson plays with her blind you to his day job
There was still a lot of boot-stomping going on 
and a few times I literally cringed at the crimson that splattered the pages 

"You good down there?"

Kyson did not know what was missing from his life 
until the tornado named Kalliah took him to his knees
I devoured this in one sitting- not kidding
What can I say it was the fireworks
It was Kalliah's determination
Kyson's attitude
It was all the little things

This is the second in the series but you can read them in any order 
as they are interconnecting standalone. 
If you have trigs I would suggest avoiding this trilogy 
as it plays in the deeper end of the dark romance genre and is packed with a lot of gray edges
 Some of them are just outright ash-gray

I'm excited for the next in the series
I want Kenzo's story as well as more on the long-running backstory
Highly recommend this trilogy
 



USA Today Best Selling Author T.L. Smith loves to write her characters with flaws so beautiful and dark you can’t turn away. Her books have been translated into several languages. If you don’t catch up with her in her home state of Queensland, Australia you can usually find her travelling the world, either sitting on a beach in Bali or exploring Alcatraz in San Francisco or walking the streets of New York.



HOSTED BY:
#MomentsofMadnessRelease #MomentsofMadnessTLSmith #NewRelease #OneClick #Standalone #TLSmithAuthor #DarkRomance #ForcedProximity #TheHunters #EnticingJourney

Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions

Comments