Skip to main content

Patience, a fated mates, second chance, Paranormal MM romance by Lark Taylor is now live! ➱ Book Release

 




Patience by Lark Taylor is NOW LIVE! 



Grab your Copy today!

https://geni.us/patienceevents


Cover Designer: Breathless Lit

Photog: @xramragde





Blurb:

I paid the ultimate price when I took the gamble to save my mate’s soul.

Ferry

Ferryman. The Grim Reaper. La Muerte. La Pelona. Shinigami. Charon.

I’ve been called many names over the millennia, all thanks to my role in Hell.

Ferrying dead souls over the river Styx.


But few know the demon behind the legend, how I came to be here, or the freedom I sacrificed to save the man I love.

Now I’m free to find him again.

The problem? He doesn’t remember me.

And he’s straight.

Leo fell madly in love with me once before.

Will he fall again before it’s too late?

Leo

All my life, I’ve felt like something is missing.

Neither my job as a firefighter, my brother Matty, nor my ex-girlfriends have been able to fill that hole.

When a mysterious stranger approaches me in a bar, I find myself captivated.

I’ve never been attracted to men before, but I can’t seem to resist him.

Why is it that spending time with Ferry feels so…right? So familiar?


Patience is a fated-mates, second-chance PNR romance. The first in the Damned Connections series, each book will follow a different couple as they find their HEA. Although better read in order, these books can stand alone.



Author Bio:

Lark lives with her family in southern England. An obsessive romance fan, she loves nothing more than a Happily Ever After – especially if there’s a good plot and a hefty amount of spice along the way. When she’s not reading or writing, she can be found hiding from adult life in escape rooms, travel and the MCU. As a Bi woman with OCD, Lark is a fervent supporter of the LGBTQIA+ community and an advocate for mental health awareness and support.


Author Links:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100087904701114

https://www.instagram.com/larktaylorauthor/

linktr.ee/larktaylor



#NowLive #PatienceCoverReveal #DamnedConnectionsSeries #LarkTaylor #ParanormalRomance #MMRomance #FatedMates #SecondChance #Angsty #BiAwakening #FriendsToLovers #JealousPossessive #FoundFamily #ChaoticCreatives 

Hosted by Chaotic Creatives


Comments