Skip to main content

🌌The Imperial Nursery (The Complete Trilogy) An Emperor × Omega MM Omegaverse Romance by Rowan Ashford ➱ Book Recommendation & Review

The Imperial Nursery: The Complete Trilogy: An Emperor × Omega MM Omegaverse Romance Collection The Imperial Nursery: The Complete Trilogy: An Emperor × Omega MM Omegaverse Romance Collection by Rowan Ashford
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


📖Book Info
A forbidden omega. A possessive emperor. A nursery full of secrets that could change the fate of an empire.

Adrian Vale was supposed to be only a nursery teacher—calm, careful, and far too experienced at protecting young hatchlings inside a system built to control them. Then the Emperor’s nephew is placed in his care, and everything Adrian has buried about his past begins to surface.

Lucian Crowe rules the Empire from Imperial Prime: cold, territorial, and trained to treat every vulnerability as a threat. He has no room for an omega who unsettles his instincts, no patience for a bond that should not exist, and no intention of letting anyone else claim what his body has already recognized as his.

But inside the Imperial Nursery, power is never simple. Hatchlings are not just children. Bonds are not just desire. And the closer Adrian and Lucian become, the more dangerous the truth grows—about the missing mate, the secret hatchlings, the Council’s control, and the bond powerful enough to break the Empire’s rules.

This collection contains Books 1–3 of The Imperial Nursery and Adrian and Lucian’s complete romance:

💭Our Thoughts

“He simply held structure, because structure was the only thing that worked when the world was rearranging itself too fast for comfort.”

I saw this while doom scrolling Kindle Unlimited 😏 I have been in a bit of a reading slump and looking for something a little different.
I found it!
Right from the opening, I was hooked!
Suspense. Unknown elements. Dark twists. Breadcrumbs.

Not just the typical “OMgoodness what a great read”, more the kind that is so engaging it leaves the family to fend for themselves, while I hold up in a quiet room, calls unanswered, type of engrossed
I am not joking 🤨 I had to know. I could not walk away.
There was a constant tension throughout all three books that kept me tethered.

"Truth isn't always safe." "Safety is irrelevant."
Lucian ruled with an iron fist. There was no compromise.
No softness.
No understanding.
It was his way or no way.
Until Adrian

“I am not letting go. I am still here. I decide to still be here.”
Adrian’s job was to care for the hatchlings, to keep them calm, tethered, and alive.
It was all he had ever known, and he was good at it.
Until a scared hatchling and an overbearing Emporere turned his truths into a jumble of distortions

” Not replacement. Not rival. Mine.”
Dio stole my heart

This is not a romance in the traditional sense.
I do not even know how to explain the overall storyline.
A rebellion with a twist?

There is betrayal
Truths
War
Hope
Determination
Family dynamics
Dark pasts
Secrets
And so much more!

Omegaverse Science Fiction with a romantic undertone?
I'll let you decide
I do recommend this one for those who are up to trying something a little different

I want to mention real quick, this is not a flow type of storyline.
It is more like🤔 think old-time penny movies, the ones where it was multiple still shots, various moments captured, then all played together to form a story.
That is the only way I can describe it.

I do think there was an error, though, when they published the whole trilogy, as events seemed to be missing.




My Reviews on:
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/Joyffree
Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/profile/1839574094
StoryGraph: https://app.thestorygraph.com/profile/joyffree

#sciencefiction #omegaverse #lgbtq #mmromance #kindleunlimited #RowanAshford

Comments