Skip to main content

Life has a way of making you yield, but it won’t stop me from getting what I want most: Striker's Yield (Devil's Riot MC) by E.C. Land


 

♥️☠️ NEW RELEASE ☠️♥️

Striker's Yield

Author: E.C. Land

Devil's Riot MC Book 13

Available on Amazon & Kindle Unlimited

Link: https://geni.us/strikersyielddrmc

Life has a way of making you yield, but it won’t stop me from getting what I want most.

Striker

The first time I saw her, I knew she was pure. Sweet and shy, it works for her. She’s not the type I usually go for, but that didn’t stop me from wanting her.

She didn’t come around often, so it was easy for me to ignore her. Until I couldn’t anymore.

Danger stalks the night and threatens her in a way that draws us in. To protect her, I have to choose, but will I be able to live with it or do I walk?

☠️ Check out the other books in the DRMC ☠️

Link: https://geni.us/FMkFCl

. • ✰ 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙔 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙉𝙀𝘾𝙏𝙀𝘿 ✰ • .

E.C. Land - www.eclandbooks.com


#StrikersYield #ECLand #DRMC #DevilsRiotMCSoutheastSeries #love #romance #instagood #bookworm #oneclick #mcromance #bikerromance #romanticsuspense #mcbooks #newrelease #coverlove #booktok #bikerbooks #bookalert #amreading #bookstagram #bookish #alphamale #spicyread #ordertoday #readtoday #newbookalert @E.C.LandAuthor

Comments