Skip to main content

Book Recommendation ➱ Loren (Van Doren Book 1) MM Romance by Crea Reitan

Loren Loren by Crea Reitan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

📘Book Info

I will kill to keep him.

Oakley

It’s a new start - brand new school in a completely different state. For the first time, I now have the freedom to be unapologetically me. But as my luck would have it, I have shit taste in men. The first man to pay me a compliment has so many red flags, I think I’m in a storm. Life can’t get any worse… until he turns into a stalker.

Then my stalker ends up brutally murdered, I walk blindly into a serial killer’s nest, and I catch the attention of a sociopath.

Loren

The moment I see Oakley walk into the cafe, I know he’s mine. I may be here to finish a job, but it’s impossible to concentrate on anything but him. My fascination quickly turns into an obsession, which might be fortunate for him because I think he’s trying to get himself killed.

Which is fine; I’ll protect him. It doesn’t matter how many lives I have to end to make Oakley mine.

***

This is a LGBT+ story with content not intended for those under 18 years of age due to graphic scenes and situations.

💭Our Thoughts

Flowers and kitchen knives

Flowers and kitchen knives
The best way to show you care

I gotta be honest this has been sitting in my TBR pile for days
I'm a bit upset I kept skipping over it

The storyline
The characters
The obsession
The passion

I devoured this in a day -
They were so imperfectly perfect together

I am curious if and when the whole career thing will come to light

You'll want to grab this one

Authors Website➱  http://www.creareitan.com/


 #Loren #VanDorenSeries #CreaReitan #MMRomance #InstaAttraction #Stalker #BiAwakening #SlowBurn #TouchHimAndDie #Possessive #FirstTimes #Dirty Talking

Comments