Skip to main content

Book Recommendation ➱ Killer Bones: CNC Fraternity Prequel a Dark Romance by Cari Silverwood

Killer Bones: CNC Fraternity Prequel Killer Bones: CNC Fraternity Prequel by Cari Silverwood
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

📘Book Info
My online rants targeted men dealing in the filthiest crimes.
I thought I was untouchable.

Until the day I’m dragged before Montez Flores, my worst enemy, and he gives me to a scarred man.

Instructed to degrade then kill me in front of Montez, his mistress, and a roomful of bodyguards, this Mister Smith takes me exactly how he wants to.

He delays my death by promising he will do worse to me tomorrow.

Then they lock me in with him at the bottom of a yacht.

I’m alive when I should already be dead. What does the scarred man want from me?

My soul in exchange for my life?


💭Our Thoughts
This is being called a prequel to the CNC Fraternity series and is a standalone. I said "called" a prequel because it is more of a sampler platter. You know for when you are just not sure of what flavor of darkness you are in the mood for so you opt-in for a little taste of everything, that is Killer Bones (make sure you check your triggers because Adelmo has no limits, I don't think Izzy really does either but...)
And trust me Killer Bones offers a variety of flavors for you to savor

There is a storyline here and possibly even a budding romance. Izzy is a strong heroine even if at times her rose-colored glasses and possible misplaced trust get her in over her head.
I liked the calm waters that was Adelmo, he screamed control.
Montez's gave me a serious case of the icks. You would have thought it would be Adelmo, but no.
As for Montez's girlfriend, hip-check that one over the railing
I enjoyed the little twist at the end
Not all plans go smoothly but I think things worked out pretty well here

There are two options when it comes time for the climax (yeah you knew I was going to go there) you have the choice of a standard dark ending or my preferred method to go out - the evil edition
Or you can try both ;)

Another must read addition to the CNC Fraternity


Authors Website➱  http://www.carisilverwood.net/


#killerbones #cncfraternity #darkromance #kindleunlimited #bookrecommendation #carilsilverwood

Comments