Skip to main content

Book Recommendation ➱ Nine Month Contract a Small Town Romantic Comedy by Amy Daws

Nine Month Contract Nine Month Contract by Amy Daws
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

📘Book Info
Help Wanted: Grumpy Mountain Man seeks baby momma. Job is an incubator position only. Surrogate must be impervious to grunting in the form of communication and nosey brotherly neighbors. Rustic mountain range housing available upon request.
I wanted to pummel my irritating brothers when they posted their own version of a wanted ad to help me with my life.
But I can’t fault the results once the right woman lands on my lap.
Becoming a single father is not a decision I made lightly. In fact, it’s the biggest decision of my entire life.
Which is why when I interview Trista, I know she’s perfect.
She’s wild, she’s opinionated, she wears cowboy boots. Even my pet goat loves her…
She’s the exact type of person I was holding out for.
And to my great horror, I realize on our first night of attempting this baby making dance…when the lights are low, the cheap wine is flowing, and the home insemination supplies are laid out on the kitchen counter…
I want to do a lot more than just make her my surrogate.
I want to make her mine.

💭Our Thoughts
Absolute Blast!

Wyatt has built what he believes is the perfect "family" homestead
He and his brothers, the mountains, the fresh air
Life is perfect. Except for one tiny little thing.
He wants to be a father
However, he wants to raise the child alone

After numerous attempts to secure a surrogate through an agency fail.
Everly, his niece, steps in with a plan.
The results?
Trista

This was such a fun romance
Loved the family. The small town. The growing farm.
The way Wyatt and Trista interacted - They were Fire and Ice together
Trista just, at times, lacks that brain-to-mouth filter
And the way the strays seem to just "follow" her home

There is a lot of personal growth with the characters
Wyatt, once burned was all it took, is so set on keeping his distance emotionally.
His inability to just adds another layer to the humor
Trista isn't used to being accepted or loved as she is either

Looking forward to the next in the series

Authors Website➱  http://www.amydawsauthor.com/


#RomCom #SmallTown #GrumpySunshineromance #SmallTownRomance #AmyDawsBooks #NineMonthContract #MountainMenMatchmakerSeries #PlussizedHeroine #Standalone 

Comments