Skip to main content

Book Recommendation ➱ Bossy Billionaire A workplace, billionaire, Romance by M. Robinson

Bossy Billionaire Bossy Billionaire by M. Robinson

📘Book Info
“I need you to let me go…”

What was supposed to be only a three-year career choice in London turned into me losing the love of my life. For the past seven years, I became the successful multibillionaire I sacrificed her for.

Now after all this time, I made her an offer she couldn’t refuse to have her back in my life. She’s the woman who's haunted my dreams. I can’t wait to show her just how much I’ve changed, starting with how good I am at using my power to get what I want.

And what I want is her…

From friends to lovers.
To enemies.
To now I was her boss, and she was my publicist.

I did what I needed to do to ensure her future with me.

I lied to the world and said we were engaged.

She should have known better then to sign her life over to me…

The Devil in a Suit.
💭Our Thoughts
I wanted to serve up some filet Elias so many times

I understood wanting to take a couple of years to build a life for himself and his future wife
But then things took a spiral into greedy lands and our sweet future spouse, who wanted to give Capri the world morphed into an arrogant, overconfident, greedy, at times crass, blinded by the blitz billionaire
Who had the absolute gall to believe Capri's love could be bought.

Yes he eventually redeems himself
Yes our strong and resilient Capri stands her ground
She gave as good as she got and then some!
Internal monologues do not count
The makeup scenes are hades level smexy

Authors Website➱  https://authormrobinson.com/

#mrobinson  #billionaireromance #officeromance #koboplus #secondchance 

Comments