Skip to main content

Book Recommendation ➱ The Closer an Enemies to Lovers Romance by Rowan Rossler

The Closer The Closer by Rowan Rossler
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

📘Book Info
Hang on to your hearts! "Romancing the Stone" meets "The Wolf of Wall Street" in The Closer, a fiery enemies-to-lovers dark romance where tangled fates and buried desires make matters of the heart the hardest deals to close.

Ten years ago, I met the man of my dreams. A stupidly gorgeous and wildly talented venture capitalist named Dallas Evener. I was the fiery yin to his dominant yang. He set my entrepreneurial heart aflame. Our destiny was clear as day … and then he had to go and ruin it.

I swore never to do business with him.

A decade later, I’m eating my words.

A scandal rocks my startup passion project and I’m left in a lurch when the lead investor backs out. My only hope for money? Dallas. But that means I play by his rules. And the whispers around town imply he funds his projects with dirty cash.

Is that why we fly to Argentina to close the deal with a mysterious financier? Dallas promises this is a no-brainer, although nothing comes risk-free. I’ll take a chance with my company. The question is, do I put my heart on the line again when our simmering chemistry reignites? Because there is more to this transaction than meets the eye. And everything I thought I knew about Dallas and love tangles into a compromising position neither of us expects.

The epic finale to the Hustlers Series is a full-length enemies-to-lovers dark romance, buzzing with spicy friction and steamy second chances. A happily ever after guaranteed.

💭Our Thoughts
I dropped in late to the series but this is a standalone

"because you would rather die in your recycled plastic sword in your pink bubble of righteous goodness than admit I'm right"

Wholly Shittake- who didn't have a secret jammed way back in their closet?
I thought this was going in a certain direction and the next thing I knew I was trying to survive a serious WTF twist that I never saw coming

I did feel for Dallas when part of his past was revealed.
And Navarro...
I wanted to be angry with him but...
June? I was torn at times with her behaviors

These two played hardball with each other
Seriously both could hold a grudge like it was nobody's business

A different kind of read for me
A second chance at love
A bit of, actually, a whole lot of WTH moments
Some steamy smexy time
Some groveling
Splashes of humor
Dotted with moments of suspense
All brought together creating a pretty entertaining read


Authors Website➱  https://rowanrossler.com/

#rowanrossler #thecloser #thehustlers #ContemporaryRomance #DarkRomance #AlphaHero #ForcedProximity #EnemiestoLovers #BillionaireRomance #bookrecommendation


Comments