Skip to main content

Deception: The Underground Series: Dark MM Romantic Suspense by Medusa Stone is Live!

 





MM/Dark Suspense/Romance | Hurt-Comfort | Enemies to lovers | Mafia | BDSM

This series contains some MMM/ MMF scenes for the development of the story.


The Underground is a dark tale filled with mystery, intrigue, conflicting emotions, and love. As our main characters embark on a journey to happiness and freedom, they will captivate us, making us laugh, cry, suffer, and deeply feel their passions and frustrations, keeping us always at the very edge of our seats.


Deception is a nerve-wrecking experience in which Anthony becomes the unwilling victim to his new Master’s brutality and murderous plans, in a deadly spiral of lies, passion, unexpected revelations and deceit. 

Although filled with love and romance, Book 3 is, by far, the Darkest, most disturbing book in this series, so please beware of all warnings.

Trigger Warnings:

This series is rated R and not recommended for readers under 18. All books contain explicit content, scenes of dub-con, violence, and very graphic material. This book also contains non-con.


The Underground books must be read in the following order:

Indoctrination, Alexander, Deception, and Sacrifice. 



Deception Excerpts

*The deeper you are in, the tighter his grip on you, until you know too much for him to ever let you go….”

Excerpt

I opened my eyes to find myself in a cold, dark room. I was drenched and shaking violently from coldness and pain. Lying on my stomach, over a puddle that I was sure was my own piss, moaning in agony, and wishing I could just black out again.  

Thirst was consuming me, and sudden desperation was getting the best of me. I tried calling for help, but no sound came from my raw, wounded throat. The last thing I remembered was Mason in it and he must’ve fucked me hard because the burn and swelling made it impossible for me to swallow my spit.  

I tried lifting my head as much as I could, trying to recognize the place I was at. As my eyes began to adjust, I saw bare walls closing around me, in the shape of a circle, with no doors or windows and one only way out through a hole in the ceiling. A rope ladder was rolled on top, near its trap door. Too high for me to even attempt to reach it, even if I had the strength to move or the hope that the exit to this bunker was unlocked.  

The drain on the floor that I was lying near was not large enough to fit my head either, leaving me sealed somewhere, underground.  

I braced myself for warmth against the freezing stone and waited. Waited to live or to die. To be rescued or forgotten. I had not the slightest reference of time or whether it was day or night. There were no sounds or trace of light other than the faint glow of a candle. I was closing my eyes to erase my circumstances when I heard the heavy lock being messed with on the ceiling.  

When the trap opened, the ladder came down and Lincoln with it.  

He walked up to me and brought a bottle of water to my lips. God, it was like liquid heaven. I drank from it and almost giggled at the pleasure of the freshwater bringing my mouth back to life, soothing my achy throat, even through the sting of swallowing. I didn’t care; I needed it right now to stay alive. He allowed me to drink at my own slow pace and, crouching next to me, he caressed my face. 

“My poor boy… You remind me of a helpless, abandoned puppy. I wish I didn’t have to do this to you. You’d be fun to keep.” He withdrew the empty bottle.  

“You don’t have to… Please…” I murmured with a thread of voice, holding on to his arm. 

I didn’t want to be heir to anything or run anything other than my own life. He could keep his kingdom and his power. I just wanted to go home. 

EXCERPT

I managed to turn on my stomach and closed my eyes. I didn’t care about dinner and the only thing I wanted to do in my time off was sleep. My whole body hurt, and I was so very tired… My head was pounding, and I felt this sense of grief and desperation. I needed to speak to Alex, and I wanted Dominic to be back. I didn’t understand what had happened in the last week, but this man I was training with was not the same as the one Dominic had introduced me to and left me in the care of. 

I have never disliked Lincoln before, the way I’ve heard Alex or Jonathan dislike him. I had thought him to be a great, strict trainer, but so was Dominic and I’ve never known my master to be cruel like this man had been recently. Was it because of me? I’d seen him with his own and others at the house and yet, I seem to always bring out the worst in him. I’ve learned to respect him at first because, if he was Dominic’s old partner and friend and he had trusted him with the business and with me, I would have to believe that there were very good qualities in him and that he was tough but fair. 

In the last few days, however, he had made a point of hurting me, humiliating me, and putting me down in a way that I was starting to be quite scared of. I didn’t think either Dominic or Alex were gonna like any of this. 

When I opened my eyes again, it was dark in the room. Dinner was obviously over, and night had closed in on me. In that state of stupor and disorientation, I didn’t even hear the intercom until the door opened, and I saw the shape of several people entering the room.

EXCERPT 

It felt like part of a dream. A nightmare. 

I was conscious, otherwise, the pain would not have been this unbearable. My head was throbbing, my whole body felt pierced by knives, and every muscle was strained and achy. I tried opening my eyes, but only one responded to my effort. My neck hurt too much to lift it up, so I kept my face down and all I could see was the blood over my chest. I was naked and completely unable to move. 

My own confusion led me to believe I might have been drugged, but when I tried moving my arms, I realized I was restrained with my limbs spread open, forming an X. I recognized the cross-shaped device from another time. As I tried remembering, my foggy mind brought me to that day with Ella… 

Oh God, what’s happening? This can’t be the place we saw… This is a test; this has to be some kind of sick test. 

I raised my head with difficulty and scouted the room, lit by the light of a few candles and oil lamps. I could only see out of my left eye, but memories of my previous visit filled in the blanks. The tables were still covered with instruments of torture, the iron hooks hung from the walls, and the cages with rusty locks and thick bars… And sitting on one of them was Mason. He was staring at me; he’d probably been there the whole time waiting for me to wake up. Then I remembered. 

He was Lincoln’s guest… His new partner; he had said. There was no doubt that he was aware of the situation between us because he’d let him hit me. But why? I didn’t understand what either of them might have been thinking about, but I knew this was against Dominic’s orders and he was gonna make them pay. 

“He’s awake,” Mason said into his phone, without breaking eye contact. 

Moments after, Lincoln appeared through the door and walked to me at a slow pace. “How are you doing, sweetheart?” He lifted my face and brought a bottle of water to my lips. I drank eagerly until he took it away. 

“Please, let me go. I don’t want to be here.” I mumbled. 

“You don’t want to be here with me?” He pretended to be offended. 

“I don’t want to be here... at all. I want to use my safe word.” 

“Your safe word?” He raised his eyebrows in shock and amusement. “Do you honestly think we’re still going by the house rules?” Both men broke into laughter as my heart began to race inside my chest. 

“You can’t do that.” I tried threatening them. “Dominic and the others will find out…” 

“Well, of course, they will. It is all part of the plan: their faces, their suffering… priceless. But you won’t get to see it.” Lincoln began to slowly run his fingers over the many torture items. I felt a shiver go down my spine and my mouth got instantly dry. 

“Please, Sir…., please let me go.” I pleaded. 

He looked at me for a moment, appraising me as he walked closer. “I honestly don’t know what he sees in you,” he said, caressing my face. “What they see in you. You are beautiful, no doubt, but so… predictable. The scared little pup, so innocent and oh-so righteous! Anything for love… but he sweeps everyone away with his charms and makes them blind, and now… he wants to leave.” He grabbed what looked like a scalpel from the table and began to slide the flat part of it down my neck.

Biography and Links

Medusa Stone is a novelist and poet, born in Spain, winner of the Humanitarian Literary Award, international blogger and journalist.
Passionate and driven by the defense of human rights, she moved to the United States in the year 2000, where she became an advocate against human trafficking, author, and fervent activist against sexual exploitation and slavery.

Through her novels, Medusa Stone explores the misuse of BDSM as an excuse for sexual abuse, with vulnerable characters in the hands of powerful men and organizations. Much of her writing explores the dark nature of humanity, shining a light on human rights violations, and enacting change one novel at a time.

When not trying to change the world, Medusa enjoys traveling in her caravan, playing music, and creating art... Having met many mystical characters through countless supernatural adventures, she decided to explore the Zenith Universe, through her new line of Dark Fantasy/Paranormal romance.  
You can find more detail about her work at www.medusastonebooks.com where you can subscribe to her email list for freebies and alternate endings.

Linktree - 





#KindleUnlimited #BDSM #Secrets #Gayromance #MM #MMromance #Mafia #hurtcomfort #StockholmSyndrome #EnemiestoLovers #lgbt #PastTraumas #Manipulation #DARK


Comments