Skip to main content

Book Recommendation ➱ The Grumpy Boss Agreement: A Small Town Billionaire Romance by Vivian Wood

The Grumpy Boss Agreement The Grumpy Boss Agreement by Vivian Wood


PUBLISHER DESCRIPTION

Cole Bennett is sexy as hell and rich as sin.
Too bad my new employer is also grumpy as all get out.
Can my sunny attitude break through his hard shell?


My new boss Cole Bennett is the sexiest billionaire I’ve ever laid eyes on.
He’s juggling his single dad status with signing multi-million dollar deals.
He has the bluest eyes... and the attitude of a sullen kid with money to burn.
But damn if Mr. Gloom and Doom isn’t the grumpiest guy I’ve ever had the displeasure of meeting.

I’m just a broke girl with a sunny disposition that gets the opportunity of a lifetime.
Be Cole’s personal assistant. Do everything he wants, when he wants it.
I need money to move out of my house so I eagerly agree...
But he’s such an irritable pr**k that I have no choice but to cheer him up.

I want to brighten his life a little. Remind him there are good things in this world.
He resists my sunny charms at every turn... but I see him watching me.
I know that beneath his spiteful veneer lies a sexy, passionate lover.
He wants me. Now it’s a game to see how long he can hold out before he breaks.


💭Our Thoughts

Sunshine meet Cloudy

Thanks to his little sis Cole is now the proud boss of Savanah
A curvy, annoying, siren that he just doesn't need in his life right now. He is trying to balance his ex, fatherhood, the expansion of his company, his brother's demands and so much more.
He has enough on his plate at the moment.
And Savanah? She is just going to keep chanting that good girl mantra so she doesn't end up serving 10 to life for Coles's disappearance before she can save enough money to move out of Gramps.

Sweet as sin radiating sunshine on the outside Savanah had the echoes of her mother's southern rules drowning out her own emotions. I felt for her as she battled her way through "being the good southern girl" to find herself. The scene where she finally lets go of her past is poignant

Then we have Grumpy Gloomy Cole who has his own insecurities and past luggage clouding his happy place. I am not sure if his occasional sense of entitlement was real or if it was a shield of sorts. Either way a few times his little outbursts and comments had me wanting to step in and ...
Though he was a great dad. When he finally capitulated to his feelings he gave Savanah her dreams.

The back and forth between these two, the attraction denial, and the chemistry were off the charts. Now if they can just accept they found their good thing and give in to those desires.
Though some of the timing is humorous, like in front of the landlady who was beyond pearl-clutching

This was a slow burn, opposites attract, small town, slightly angsty, occasionally humorous romance
Easy-to-follow storyline
Lots of family, blood, and blended
A variety of personalities like
Helldi (yes I know the spelling is wrong) was not helping his grumpy disposition
Speaking of Helldi that woman needed more than a dose of reality and a rubber room
Rex, heaven's gift to humanity. Though I liked his exuberance
Big Dad, yeah he was trying to
and more. A sound secondary cast of characters that made the story that much more

Authors Website➱ https://vivian-wood.com/


#vivianwood #singledad #officeromance #oppositesattract #thegrumpybossagreement #smalltown #billionaire #koboplus #bookrecommendation

Comments