Skip to main content

Book Recommendation ➱ Tempt Me With Darkness an Erotic Paranormal Romance by Shayla Black

Tempt Me with Darkness Tempt Me with Darkness by Shayla Black
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

📘Book Info

I hate her as much as I can’t live without her.

Marrok
I’ve been cursed, and I’m out for vengeance. I’ll do anything to end my damnation, including kidnap an innocent with telling violet eyes.

For fifteen hundred years I’ve been an immortal recluse. Suddenly, I’m tortured by filthy dreams that leave me craving my captive. Worse, once I lay rough hands on her soft skin, I demand things from her I shouldn’t. I feel things beyond the hatred that has consumed me.

Protectiveness.
Possessiveness.
And a hunger more demanding than any vengeance.

***
Olivia
The second I meet Marrok, my heart stutters. My world stops. I’m drawn to the brash stranger, until…

He abducts me.
He vows to slake fifteen centuries of lust on me.
He commands me to uncurse him—or he’ll kill me.

We should never have met. We’re enemies. Fate makes us lovers. Magic decrees us mates, unlocking secrets and unleashing a dark, paranormal power determined to burn down the world. Unless we band together, we’re doomed.

What’s inside?

  • Abduct!on
  • Band of brothers
  • Cursed hero
  • Enemies to lovers
  • Fated mates
  • Immortals
  • Magic
  • Revenge
  • S€x = power
  • First time FMC

See website for trigger warnings.


💭Our Thoughts

Holy Hot as Hades ... This is a hilarious mix of paranormal and erotica Heavy on the erotica If you are looking for more storyline than Smexy this probably won't work Smexy solved everything here It was a bit like breathing - It must be done, lol Don't let that turn you away though the characters were fun and the storyline was engaging Looking forward to the next in series Marrok was a stubborn horse's backside Seriously He was so sure he was Mr. I am always right that he missed the obvious The man is lucky I wasn't able to materialize on the pages Olivia was more... maybe a mix of Dreamer, Hide Your Head in the Sand,and Take No Bull Puckey blend is a good descriptor Then we had Bram who brought so much hilarity and calamity to everything. He cares, but he also enjoys the fireworks. Especially when he is the match to light the fuse. A lot of action - yes both kinds A stubborn hero Some great plot twists Humor Just an all-around fun read

Authors Website➱ https://www.shaylablack.com/

#shaylablack #doomsdaybrethren #spicypnr #seriesstarter #ParanormalRomance #AlphaHero #EnemiestoLovers #Revenge #FatedMates #ForcedMarriage #koboplus #bookrecommendation

Comments