Skip to main content

Lone Wolf [Strength of the Pack 6] MM Shifter Romance by Joy Lynn Fielding ➱ Book Review

 


Lone Wolf (Strength of the Pack, #6)Lone Wolf by Joy Lynn Fielding
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I almost didn't read this
However...
I pushed forward and I'm glad I did because the end??
I had happy tears - actual water eyes

Lone Wolf is the sixth book in the Strength of the Pack series, but it can easily be read as a standalone novel. I know this because I dropped in with Karl and Leon's story.

Karl is a wolf shifter who is in charge of security for his pack. He is a skilled fighter and tracker, a bit of a grumpy pup but that could be the ghosts he carries from his past that are currently haunting his days.

Leon is a cat shifter and the assigned protector of the queen. At first, I was not a big fan of Leon. He was a bit impulsive, a little rude, and didn't really think things through before he leaped.
And that ego.
Though as the story progressed and his walls crumbled at Karl's feet ...
He is just a cuddly wittle thing with some really big claws

These two clashed hard at first, I think it was the combustible chemistry between them but *shrugs. They are sent together to check out a breach in the pack's security. Just when they think things are under control everything goes f u bar. Now they must rely on each other if they want to survive.

This was fast-paced and at times suspenseful with all kinds of sweet heat. After I got past my initial dislike of Leon I was all in. I was left very curious about some of the supporting cast and the ongoing stories so I will be going back and grabbing the previous books as well as looking forward to what lies ahead

Check out the Book Tour here 



#lonewolf #paranormal #shifter #hurtcomfort #enemiestolovers #fatedmates #mmromance #joylynnfielding #gaybookpromotions

Comments