Skip to main content

Book Review ➱ Moments of Malevolence a Dark Romance by T.L. Smith

 

Moments of Malevolence (The Hunters Book 1)Moments of Malevolence by T.L. Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"Oh, I'm all kinds of decking broken. Not even God himself could put me back together"

This plays in every shade of the darkness rainbow.
Morally grey characters - Quadruple check
Crimson splattered scenes - Oh yeah
Strong female protagonist - You could say she gives as good as she gets
The cute fluffy BFF - yep, I kept waiting for her to meet her demise
An antagonist or two that just makes your skin crawl - got 'em
Smexy and as hot as the fires of hades romance - In SPADES

These two were volatile in the most entertaining 🤣 fashion...
Yes the story was quite literally 50 leagues from plausible
But I say again these two...
Their banter
Their chemistry
Incendiary!

It did take me a couple of chapters to fall into the story
It was the way it played just outside of actuality
But once I clicked with these two -
I was their willing victim
I want more from the brothers!
Highly recommend -
Just let go and enjoy the chaos that is the two
I read this in Kobo Plus

Click for Buy links and Book Tour 

#MomentsofMalevolenceNewRelease #MomentsofMalevolenceTLSmith #NewRelease #AvailableNow #JuneRelease #MustRead #Standalone #TLSmithAuthor #DarkRomance #GrumpyVSGrumpy #Romance #TheHunters  #KoboPlus 

Comments