🐎ℂ𝕆𝕍𝔼ℝ ℝ𝔼𝕍𝔼𝔸𝕃 🐎 Lost Trust (Wildhaven Cowboys Book 2) a Second Chance, Small Town Western Cowboy Romance by Amber Kelly releases on September 10th.
🐎ℂ𝕆𝕍𝔼ℝ ℝ𝔼𝕍𝔼𝔸𝕃 🐎
𝑳𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕 (𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝑪𝒐𝒘𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌 2) by Amber Kelly releases on September 10th. We are thrilled to share this gorgeous cover with you!
PRE-ORDER/ ADD IT TO YOUR AMAZON WISHLIST!
https://geni.us/losttrust
𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐔𝐩: https://forms.gle/ZxqYBV8QrLVDA3gw6
🖌️Cover Designer: Perfect Pear Creative
📷Photographer: Wander Aguilar
Models: Chase & Shea
What to expect:
🐴Second Chance Romance
🐴Small Town Western Romance
🐴Rodeo Romance
🐴Bull Rider Hero/ Barrel Racer Heroine
🐴Single Mom
🐴Protective Cowboy
🐴He Falls Hard
🐴Found Family
Blurb:
I’ve spent my whole life chasing eight-second rides, gold buckles, and the roar of a sold-out arena. But after watching my big brother win the PBR World Championship, I’m left wondering if the dream I’ve fought so hard for is still the one I want.
So I come home to Wildhaven for the summer, teaching at the Raintree-Storm Rodeo Academy while I figure out what comes next.
Then Marina Kincade walks back into my life.
Five years ago, we were two lonely rodeo stars sharing stolen nights with no promises. Then she disappeared without a goodbye.
Now she’s standing in Wildhaven as the academy’s new barrel racing instructor.
She’s stronger. More guarded. Just as impossible to forget. And the little boy by her side makes it clear that she had a reason to walk away.
As we get to know each other again, a ghost from Marina’s past comes looking for her.
He’s one of the fiercest rivals I’ve ever faced—determined to make sure Marina's future belongs to him, not me.
Add to your TBR: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/255092216-lost-trust
Find more books by Amber Kelly here:
www.authoramberkelly.com

Comments
Post a Comment