Skip to main content

πŸπ‚πŽπ•π„π‘ 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋 🏁 Check out the gorgeous cover for 𝑫𝑢𝑾𝑡𝑭𝑢𝑹π‘ͺ𝑬 (Hitting The Apex series #2) by Tiffany Patterson, releasing on September 10th!



 πŸπ‚πŽπ•π„π‘ 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋 🏁

Check out the gorgeous cover for 𝑫𝑢𝑾𝑡𝑭𝑢𝑹π‘ͺ𝑬 (Hitting The Apex series #2) by Tiffany Patterson, releasing on September 10th! 

𝐏𝐑𝐄-πŽπ‘πƒπ„π‘/ 𝐀𝐃𝐃 πˆπ“ π“πŽ π˜πŽπ”π‘ π€πŒπ€π™πŽπ π–πˆπ’π‡π‹πˆπ’π“! 

https://geni.us/downforce

Cover Designer: Markayla from Covers in Color https://coversincolor.com

𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙑π™ͺπ™šπ™£π™˜π™šπ™§ π™Žπ™žπ™œπ™£ 𝙐π™₯: https://forms.gle/Yda1NGj7s4dfec5j7



Blurb:

It started at a masquerade ball … 

All I needed to do was show up to the ball, give my perfectly rehearsed speech, and seal this new sponsorship deal for my brother. 

It was supposed to be simple, but when the Phantom of the Opera lifts his mask, my heart sinks. 

Not only is it not who I intended, it’s much worse. 

Max Ferreira. My brother’s new F1 teammate … and biggest rival. 

He’s nothing more than a flirt whose only interest in me is to get underneath my brother’s skin. 

Max shouldn’t unravel me the way he does.

But I’m nothing if not loyal. 

I don’t care how much his eyes light up when he sends me that crooked smile. 

Or how carefully he listens, like no one else, when I talk about my true passions. 

And, not even when he’s the one to encourage me to go after what I truly want out of life. 

None of that is enough to make me disloyal to my family. 

Doing so would break my own heart. 

Or would it?

It started at a masquerade ball and ended with me falling for my brother’s biggest rival. 


Add to your GR: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/247570155-downforce



Find more books by Tiffany Patterson here: https://tiffanypattersonwrites.com




#CoverReveal #Downforce #FormulaOne #ComingSoon #TiffanyPatterson #steamy #wordsmithpublicity

Comments