Skip to main content

Book Recommendation ➱ Hush Money: A Billionaire Age Gap Romance by Ava Ryan

Hush Money Hush Money by Ava Ryan

📘Book Info
Tamsyn is my future. But my twisted past refuses to die…

I’m the worst thing that ever happened to Tamsyn Scott.

I’ve been obsessed with her sweet innocence since the second I laid eyes on her. So I followed her to Europe for a vacation romance. She was a virgin until I got my hands on her. Now her scorching hot sensuality sets me on fire.

Then the vacation ended, and I knew I could never let her go.

So I brought her home to Ackerley Manor, where events quickly spin out of control. I was a fool to expose her to my malevolent history and think that we could build a future without interference.

But I refuse to let my past win. Tamsyn is mine and I plan to keep her. Whatever it takes…

HUSH MONEY is a billionaire, age-gap romance with a possessive hero and a strong young heroine. It’s book two in the brand-new Winter Trilogy. For fans of REBECCA.

💭Our Thoughts

I saw this cliff coming
Leaving me questioning how he's going to fix the mess he made

I dropped into this trilogy with Hush Money
I didn't know the blurb was just that good
Don't worry I had no trouble keeping up with the drama

The vacation comes to an abrupt halt when Lucien's past, which it turns out is now his present, rears its ugly head
And trust me this past made even me cringe

Tamsyn is doing her best to brave, and survive, the nightmare come to life that is Lucien's past
Turns out it's not going to be as easy as she originally believed

I'm trying so hard not to give spoilers - you want to go into this blind because holy shiitake the twists!!

Lots of suspense and mystery and watching over your shoulder in this second episode

And yes it ends on a cliffy

Authors Website ➱  https://avaryanbooks.com/  


#BillionaireRomance #ProtectiveHero #AlphaMale #AgeGap #ObsessedHero #AvaRyan

Comments