Skip to main content

Book Recommendation ➱ Firefighter Griffin (Fire & Rescue Shifters Book 3) Paranormal Shifter Romance Zoe Chant

Firefighter Griffin Firefighter Griffin by Zoe Chant
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

📘Book Info
A curvy single mom burned by love + a unique half-eagle, half-lion shifter firefighter with a wounded soul + the little boy who brings them together = one heart-warming romance!

Single mom Hayley Parker has always had to face every parenting challenge on her own — but when her five-year-old son unexpectedly turns into a lion cub, she finds herself with more than she can handle. With her little boy stuck up a tree and yowling for help, the only thing she can think to do is call the fire department…

Ex-firefighter Griffin MacCormick has the heart of a lion and the eyes of an eagle — literally. As a unique shifter with two inner animals, his battling beasts are slowly tearing his body and soul apart. Forced to retire from the elite all-shifter Alpha Team by his degenerative condition, he struggles to be content working as a dispatcher… until one day he takes a call that will change his life.

When Griff meets Hayley, both his lion and his eagle instantly recognise her as their one true mate. But how can he ask Hayley to risk her heart on a dying man, when she’s already been abandoned once in the past? And when Hayley’s arrogant lion shifter ex unexpectedly reappears on the scene with a horrifying demand, how can Griff protect his mate and her cub?

💭Our Thoughts
Must read!
I stumbled across this series and now I'm hooked!
This has a bit of everything
Fated Mates - Single Mom - A Hero in need of rescuing
Smexy Steamy romance
An adorable kid that will steal your heart
A diverse and lovable supporting cast that will leave you wanting their stories
An entertaining and engaging storyline that will have you flipping pages

I laughed, I gasped, I held my breath, I fell in love

"You are his mate. He will always come to your call, across fire, across water, across death itself. Call him back.”
Haley believed in him, in them and that was all she needed to let her heart go

“I think that you can offer her the same that any man can offer his mate,”
Griff was so lost in his ending I think without his friends he would have missed the begining

“Honor is not a shield to hide behind.” “It is a sword, to give you the strength to face your demons."
John was such an intricate part of getting Griff to take a chance

“Is it so hard to believe that parents would voluntarily hand over the fruits of their loins to me? I am extraordinarily good with children, after all.”
I just can't with Chase

“I am not stealing children. I plan to give them back.”
Chase had me laughing so hard. I am excited to read his story and meet the woman who puts up with him lol

“Now I guess we look for some matches.”
Danny/Simba was such a great kid. A bit sneaky but sometimes you have to think outside the box.

“Think of cookies, Mr. Griff.”
I knew it! There were a lot of clues that led up to the how and the what. Though I admit for a moment I was scared I was wrong

"I can’t help wondering if that scared little boy is still trapped somewhere inside an angry, scared man.”
Danny's biological father gave me that icky slimy feeling on my skin as soon as we met him. However, there is more to him than we first see. I am curious to see what Griff and Haley decide.

Authors Website➱  http://www.zoechant.com/


#firefightergriffin #firerescueshifters #paranormalromance #humorous #singleparent #kindleunlimited #bookrecommendation #zoechant

Comments