Skip to main content

Book Recommendation ➱ Virtuous Vows a Dark Romance by T.L. Smith & Kia Carrington-Russell

Virtuous Vows Virtuous Vows by T.L. Smith
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

📘Book Info
Honey

I was destined to marry another man when I first met Dawson.
He was charming, deadly, and everything my father hated.
And I lived by my father’s rule, which happens when he’s a king of the underworld.
That was until I managed to escape and somehow straight into the arms of the man who sells your desires for a living.
But did I have a price?
Or was he willing to share me for free?

Dawson

Innocent and breathtakingly beautiful, she was as her name described.
Honey suited her perfectly in all senses of the word—soft, sweet, and a little sticky.
My world and hers should not have mixed.

But something as sweet as honey is meant to be enjoyed.

💭Our Thoughts

Honey🍯 + Bear 🐻 = A perfect combination

"don't know why I find her temper so fascinating and enticing."
It was just an itch. Nothing a good romp in the closet couldn't fix.
That was until the romp went a little wonky leaving him obsessed.
No, not obsessed!
Curious!
He had access to a sea of smexy and sinful he didnt need that delicate flower that haunted his every waking moment.
And no, he didnt immortalize that meet and greet that went sideways permanently...

Dawson was just a Big Bad Walking Ball of Marshmallow Fluff!
for Honey anyway 🥰

"She's like a bright ducking sun to my darkness and sins."
Dawson played aloof and growly but dang if he didn't treat Honey like a queen

"want you to know that the sixty seconds you spent in my vagina was the worst of my life. Please take lessons before you inflict that on another woman>"
Down a couple of pegs you go, lol. I fricking loved when Honey's snark came out to play

"We do this together. Everything going forward. Do you understand?"
They played the long game and it was so worth it!

This has a little bit of everything even some suspense and light angst.
High heat. Solid storyline that was easy to follow. Secondary characters that only enhance the storyline.
Enjoyed how Dawson brought out Honey's true personality.
The chemistry between these two was off the charts
The banter
The smoldering looks
The little inuendos
How protective Dawson was of Honey


#VirtuousVows #KiaCarringtonRussellAuthor #TLSmithAuthor #KindleUnlimited #Amazon #Standalone  #DarkRomance #bookrecommnedation

Comments