Skip to main content

Book Recommendation ➱Dirty Flirt (A Slayers Hockey Novel) Second Chance Hockey Romance by Mira Lyn Kelly

Dirty Flirt Dirty Flirt by Mira Lyn Kelly

📘Book Info
Bad ideas are kind of my superpower...

I’m Ben Boerboom, the NHL’s favorite puck boy, and Lara's my slamming hot, former bestie. She's also the friend who got away and my dirty, dirty accomplice from those two insane weeks that weren't supposed to change anything... but did.

I wanted it all. Would have wrapped my forever around her finger if she'd let me. But if making bad decisions is my special skill, Lara's is making good ones... Like prioritizing her career goals and the kind of security she didn’t have growing up.

Hard pass on that kind of heartbreak again. So cue the bunnies. Years of bunnies.

Now Lara’s back in my city. Temporarily. And thanks to a burst pipe and a miscommunication with my sister, she’s living in my spare room.

A lot has changed, but two things haven’t. Her goals and the way she sometimes believes my bad ideas are good... like crossing those lines I swore we wouldn't cross again.

*All titles in the Slayers Hockey series are loosely connected but can be read as standalones.


💭Our Thoughts
This is a forced proximity, roommates, second chance romance that hits the spot
High heat. Lots of laughs. Happily Ever After.

Lara needed a place to stay, Ben's sister offered her one
Only she left out one teensy tiny little tidbit
One that would change the direction of Lara's life

Ben and Lara were easy to connect with
I wasn't sure how Ben was going to do a 180 and have me believing in him
But he did and I was rooting for him
Lara was career-focused or so she thought. She wanted the whole package but her own experiences were getting in her way
Thank goodness for little sisters and their schemes

The chemistry between these two is enough to melt the ice
The back-and-forth banter, those little words of wonder, the touches
It was there from the moment Lara was debating knocking
and just imploded when she realized he meant it

I am new to the series. I tend to do that drop in in the middle.
I will be going back and getting to know some of the other characters a little more personally


Authors Website➱  miralynkellybooks.com

#DirtyFlirt #HockeyRomance #friendstolovers #MiraLynKelly #KoboPlus #secondchanceromance #slayershockey

Comments