Skip to main content

Book Recommendation ➱ The Bourbon Bargain (Southern Gods Series, #2) Age Gap Billionaire Romance by Adrian R. Hale

The Bourbon Bargain The Bourbon Bargain by Adrian R. Hale

📘Book Info
Paige Fairchild: Southern Belle, Heiress, Virgin No More…

I fell for the devil, but our happily ever after is a tarnished thing that’s difficult to come by when the fates are involved. I thought my worries were over when I married the ruthless king of the corporate underworld—until he stole my legacy and crushed my dreams of running the hotel empire that’s been in my family for generations. Heartbroken, I managed to get away. Just when I’ve given up hope of a happily ever after, he’s after me, demanding we give our shattered marriage a second chance. I don’t think my heart can take another catastrophe of the Hayes magnitude. He will always be business first, and I deserve so much more than that. I don’t know if he is capable of changing something so ingrained in his nature, not even for love.

Hayes Olsen: Disgraced Businessman, Dream Killer, Utterly Obsessed With His Wife…

I finally found a woman worth fighting for, but my boundless greed ruined everything. As my world crumbles with the unwanted separation from my wife, a devastating industrial accident puts me and my brothers in the hot seat, and the return of a business rival threatens to destroy everything we’ve built. Paige and I have a shot at building something beautiful together—if I can just convince her I’m worth all the risk that comes with it. This will be my greatest challenge yet, and she’s worth every painful step to show her I can change

💭Our Thoughts
Adored Hayes and devoured how he catered to Paige in this second book. So aware of her.
He messed up and he acknowledges that.
His intentions, after falling in love with Paige, were not of ill intent,
just a lack of experience
He is new to the whole relationship thing
And just a toss-in, I enjoyed meeting his parents <3

In this second episode, our couple faces some of the skeletons of their past—things they both avoided or just glossed over.
However, now they face them as a team and they are not taking prisoners

Paige herself is finally growing up. She is forming a backbone when it comes to her mom, heck actually anything or anyone. It is still hard at times for her, but she is getting the hang of standing her ground.
Especially with Hayes at her back
Page's Mom still needs to be introduced to a river

This was a heartfelt read. Lots of personal growth. High Heat.
There is a bit of angst with the personal, but don't worry,
together they got this
Hayes and Paige found their sweet spot
Facing not only their past ghosts but also their future
Which is going to shake up those southern gossips

Authors Website➱  http://www.adrianrhale.com/
Blog Post ➱ https://awonderfulworldofwordsa.blogspot.com/2024/02/the-bourbon-bargain-southern-gods.html


#adrianrhale #SouthernGods #TheBourbonBargain #ContemporaryRomance #EroticRomance #BillionaireRomance #AgeGap #GrumpyandSunshine #TroubledMarriage #SecondChanceRomance #ReunitedLovers

Comments