Skip to main content

Somber Prince (Joyless Kingdom Book 1) a Fantasy Romance by Marina Simcoe is LIVE!

 


Title: Somber Prince
Series: Joyless Kingdom Book 1
Author: Marina Simcoe
Genre: Fantasy Romance
Release Date: January 18, 2024





I am his treasure.

When I was twelve, my cousin disappeared under mysterious circumstances. Thirteen years later, the shadows of Under cross into our world once again, and this time they snatch me, along with my sister and my friend.

Night reigns in the black desert of the Alveari Kingdom in the World of Under. Its people are unable to experience happiness on their own, and I am to become the Joy Vessel for their Crown Prince, even as I don’t feel particularly joyful about such a future.

As I spend more time with Prince Rha, I begin to understand how humans brighten the gloomy existence of his people and how much I mean to him. I am his treasure, his most prized possession, and a prisoner in his oasis palace.

When I get a chance to escape my somber prince, we both are put to the test.

Can I leave him, knowing that if I don’t, the people I love will remain trapped here forever?

Can he set me free if it means he’d never see me again?



CLICK HERE to read Chapter 1




Marina Simcoe loves to write romance with ordinary human heroines and out-of-this-world heroes who just can’t live without them.

She has lots of fun exploring how her otherworldly characters with their own set of beliefs, values, and aspirations fit into our everyday life.


HOSTED BY:
#SomberPrinceMarinaSimcoe #SomberPrinceRelease #NewRelease #JoylessKingdomTrilogy #MarinaSimcoeAuthor #FantasyRomance #EnticingJourney

Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions 

Comments