Skip to main content

Book Recommendation ➱ Sexy Pucking Polar Bear a Fake Dating Opposites Attract Shifter Hockey Romance by Jenny Fenshaw

Sexy Pucking Polar Bear Sexy Pucking Polar Bear by Jenny Fenshaw
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

📘Book Info

What do you get when a hot-as-puck hockey-playing polar bear shifter and a sexy cougar shifter elementary school teacher with a frozen heart decide to fake date? A mess.


Burke

As the first captain of the Atlantic City Devil Birds in the newly formed Paranormal Hockey League, my goal is simple: don’t screw up. Oh, play my best and save up money for the future, too. When my career is over, I plan to take my polar bear shifter self back to Canada, resume my teaching career, find a wife, and have some kids. Not on my to-do list—fall for a sexy cougar shifter who just happens to be my coach’s little sister.

Kendall

I’m fine being single and living my best life here in New Jersey. I have my family and my students. What else do I need? My very brief and disastrous marriage to my sociopathic squirrel shifter college sweetheart is all the proof I need that I am better off unattached. My family and friends keep trying to fix me up with any guy they find and lately their focus is on the handsome new captain of my brother’s hockey team.

We decide to play along and fake a relationship to stop the matchmaking. But fake dating soon turns into fake dating with benefits and genuine feelings. Our dreams and goals are taking us in different directions. Can we compromise to make what is supposed to be fake blossom into something real?


💭Our Thoughts

Let's start with the shifters -
Squirrels and birds, bears and cats, slow and fast, hairless and furry ...
I loved that some were so, idk, everyday critters
This was packed with humor, light angst, smexy melt-the-ice moments, chosen family, hunky hockey players, want you can't keep you feelings, sweetest marshmallow hero, strong heroine, and an HEA
Just an all-around fun read perfect for getting lost

I fell in love with Burke the moment I met him
Kendall didn't have a chance

Burke is beyond swoon-worthy
The whole "I licked him he's mine" is warranted with him
Come on - He's a polar bear!!!
Big. Warm. Cuddly. Safe. Home.
He came looking for a hockey career, not a mate
But Kendall walking away?
That did things to him

Kendall's last relationship, with the squirrel, didn't end well
She was a bit paw-shy now and the last thing she was interested in, or so she thought, was a hunky-hulking polar bear who was twice the size of her cougar
But she was at the point she would do anything to get her family off her back
Even pretend to be in love with the above-mentioned hunky-hulking polar bear

Friends with some benefits
What could possibly go wrong?


Authors Website➱ https://jennyfenshaw.com/

#NewRelease #pnr #fakedating #coachssister #shifterromcom #oppositesattract #paranormalhockeyromcom #koboplus #jennyfenshaw #bookrecommendation

Comments