Skip to main content

I’m Jade O’Hara Raines, and I ran from my fated mate ➱ Caught by Fate: Fighting Fate a Fated Mates PNR by Annee Jones Book Release

 


 ✩🐾✩ NEW RELEASE TOUR ✩🐾✩

Caught by Fate

Fighting Fate

By Annee Jones

Goodreads: 

Hosted by DS Book Promotions





AMAZON

US 

UK 

CA 

AU 

Available on Kindle Unlimited



Blurb:

I’m Jade O’Hara Raines, and I ran from my fated mate. Not because I wanted to, but because I had to…


I was born to an unruly pack known for having frequent run-ins with the law. My marriage to Cronin Raines, the newly appointed Sherriff and Alpha of our biggest rival clan, was to be a peace treaty between our families. However, after my brother was accused of murder and my husband testified against him, I was left torn between the two. Bax claimed he was innocent, but I didn’t know who or what to believe.


To complicate matters, I’d just found out I was pregnant with Cronin’s baby. Given that he always said he didn’t want kids, I took matters into my own hands and left town, leaving a note that said I wanted a divorce.


That’s not what I wanted at all, but I’d brought enough shame to the man I love because of my family.


It’s been three years, and I’ve just learned that I’ve inherited the family estate back in Nowhere Cove. Since Bax is still in jail, there’s no one but me to go through everything and get the house ready for sale. I have no choice but to return to my hometown, even if it means coming face-to-face with Cronin again…


Will I be able to hide my secret from him? Or does Fate have other plans?




Follow Annee Jones:

Amazon 

Goodreads 

BookBub 

Facebook 

Website 


Hosted by


#newrelease #caughtbyfate #romance #allaboutbooks #bookrecs # #romancereads #shortreads #availablenow #bookish #bookloversunite #kindleunlimitedbooks #anneejones #dsbookpromotions





Comments