Skip to main content

Has the hunter gotten too close to the prey? ➱ The Feline Assassin (League of Supernatural Assassins) by Annee Jones Book Release

 


 ✩🔥✩ NEW RELEASE TOUR ✩🔥✩

The Feline Assassin

League of Supernatural Assassins

By Annee Jones

Goodreads: 

Hosted by DS Book Promotions





AMAZON

US 

UK 

CA 

AU 

Available on Kindle Unlimited



Blurb:

Has the hunter gotten too close to the prey?


My name is Ember Rose. That’s not my real name, though. The truth is, I don’t have one. And I’m not from here.


I was raised along with other genetically engineered supernaturals in a secret compound where we endured excruciating training to hone and control our powers. We have one mission – to kill.


As a massage therapist, I am quiet and unassuming, which works in my favor. I lure my targets to my table and there, once they relax completely, I shift into my feline form. All it takes is one tiny scratch for me to administer the lethal poison. Afterward, they never put two-and-two together about what’s made them so ill. At least, not until it’s too late.


However, when I’m assigned Dante Vitale, the son of notorious mob boss Victorino Vitale and sole heir of a massive fortune, I’m thrown off kilter. How can someone so powerful and yet so tender be fated to die? Now I fear I’ve stalked my prey so well that I've grown too attached to kill him…but perhaps I should fear what will happen to me if I don’t...




Follow Annee Jones:

Amazon 

Goodreads 

BookBub 

Facebook 

Website 


Hosted by

#newrelease #thefelineassassin #leagueofsupernaturalassassins #allaboutbooks #bookrecs #bookloversunite #supernatural #shortreads #availablenow #bookish #booklove #kindleunlimitedbooks #anneejones #dsbookpromotions


Comments