Skip to main content

Nothing Above a Dark Romance by A. Marie is LIVE! ➱ Book Release

 


Title: Nothing Above
Author: A. Marie
Release Date: August 17, 2023
Genre/Tropes: Dark Romance. Cheating/Forbidden (not between the main characters), Crime, Suspense. Boss/employee/Stalker. Kidnapping. Strong heroine. J/P hero. OTT hero
Ebook Photographer: Regina Wamba
Ebook and Paperback Design: Samantha Lovelock at Honey + Sin Designs





I was hired to steal something, not someone.

But that changes when I see her, asleep in her cushy marital bed.

We live in the same town but our worlds couldn’t be more different.

So I insert myself in hers by getting a job working directly under her.

Seeing her every day isn’t enough. I want her nights, too. I want her everything, including the secrets she refuses to share.

I don’t care what I have to do or who I have to take on, she will be mine.

Just when I think I have her, I find out she’s not who she pretends to be. Not at all.

And those secrets I said I wanted…

They’re bigger than the ones I’ve been keeping from her.

This book is a 145k-word dark romance standalone intended for audiences 18+. It contains content that may be triggering and/or disturbing to some readers. While this book does feature cheating, it is not between the main characters. Any on-page sex between the main characters is consensual. For full list of triggers, please email ashleymarieauthor@gmail.com.





A. Marie likes to paint her characters’ voices onto the blank canvas of a page using her own blend of quick wit and playfulness. She strives to bring readers entertaining yet powerful stories they’ll fall for time and time again. Born and raised in Washington State, she now resides in upstate New York with her husband and three kids.



HOSTED BY:
#NothingAboveAMarie #NothingAboveRelease #AMarieAuthor #NewRelease #BookLover #DarkRomance #SpicyBooks #ForbiddenLove #KindleUnlimitedRomance #MustRead #eBooks #BookObsessed #NothingAboveBook #EnticingJourney 

Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions 

Comments