Skip to main content

Worth the Trouble, the fourth book in the Enemy Muse series, by Eva Simmons is LIVE!! ➱ Book Release




🎵 NEW RELEASE 🎵

Worth the Trouble, the fourth book in the Enemy Muse series, by Eva Simmons is LIVE!!


GRAB YOUR COPY TODAY:https://mybook.to/WTTES 


ADD TO YOUR TBR: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/69488863-worth-the-trouble


BLURB:

To the rest of the world, Rome Moreno is the Riff King. An icon, a Rock God. When I met him, he mistook me for a stripper and asked me to ride his lap. So consider me unimpressed.


I didn’t mean for him to take that as a challenge…


There’s no place for a tattooed hunk of trouble like him in the regimented life of a world-class dance princess. My days run on a carefully timed clock – where I go, when I practice, what I eat. I sold my soul to the devil to pay for my dreams, and I’ve accepted it.


But one taste of forbidden fruit can do the most destructive things. Especially when I discover Rome's scars go a lot deeper than his tattoo ink.


I honestly believed that if they already owned my existence, it meant I had nothing left to lose.


I was wrong.


Find more books from Eva Simmons: https://www.evasimmons.com


 ABOUT EVA SIMMONS:

Eva Simmons writes hot, heartbreaking romance with complex heroines, and broken, dirty-talking bad boys who fall hard for them.


When Eva isn’t dreaming up new worlds or devouring every book she can get her hands on, she can be found spending time with her family, painting a fresh canvas, or playing an elf in World of Warcraft.


Eva is currently living out her own happily ever after in Nevada with her family.


AUTHOR LINKS

Facebook Page | Instagram | Amazon | Bookbub | Goodreads | Website |Tik Tok 


#NewRelease #WorthTheTrouble #EvaSimmons #AvailableNow #RockstarRomance #ForbiddenRomance #OppositesAttract #EnemyMuseSeries #ForcedProximity #NewAdultRomance #SpicyReads #RomanceBookstagram #wordsmithpublicity



Comments