Skip to main content

Wicked Wish (Dragon's Gift: The Storm Book 1) PNR, Urban Fantasy by Veronica Douglas & Linsey Hall ➱ Book Sale Blitz

 


 

Title: Wicked Wish

Author: Veronica Douglas & Linsey Hall

Genre: PNR, Urban Fantasy

Publication Date: Feb. 22, 2021

Hosted by: Lady Amber's PR


Blurb: 

A Fallen Angel is blackmailing me.


I’ve always hidden what I am: a djinn. It doesn’t matter that I can’t grant wishes, I'll be hunted if anyone finds out.

I thought my secret was safe. Then Chicago’s most dangerous crime lord walked into my life.

Damian Malek knows the truth, and he's forcing me to work for him in return for his silence. There’s no way I can say no. He practically runs this city, and his pockets are as deep as his underworld connections. He’s lethal, handsome, and untouchable—and if that wasn’t bad enough, a Fallen Angel.

The problem is: I’m a cop. If I get caught working for him, I’ll lose my job and wind up in prison. But if I refuse, Malek will reveal my secret to the world.

I’m ready to risk it all and turn him down, but when my best friend goes missing, I know he’s the only one with the power to get her back.

With the clock ticking down, I’m going to have to make a devil’s bargain with a dark angel and pray that I’m not too late to save my friend—or myself.

Before becoming a writer, Linsey was an archaeologist who studied shipwrecks in all kinds of water, from the tropics to muddy rivers (and she has a distinct preference for one over the other). After a decade of tromping around in search of old bits of stuff, she settled down to start penning her own adventure novels and is freaking delighted that people seem to like them. Since life is better with a little (or a lot of) magic, she writes urban fantasy and paranormal romance.


Author Links:

Reader Group | Bookbub | Pinterest | Newsletter | Website

99 CENTS FOR A LIMITED TIME!

Veronica Douglas is a duo of professional archaeologists that love writing and digging together. After spending an inordinate amount of time doing painstaking research for academia, they suddenly discovered a passion for letting their imaginations go wild! A cocktail of magic, romance, and ancient mystery (shaken, not stirred), their books are inspired, in part, by their life in Chicago and their archaeological adventures from around the globe.

Learn about Veronica Douglas' new books by joining their newsletter at https://www.veronicadouglas.com/newsletter

You can also join our awesome Facebook reader group: Magic Side Insiders

Amazon | Website | Bookbub | Pinterest | Reader Group

Instagram | Facebook | TikTok | Goodreads




@VeronicaDouglasAuthor @LinseyHallAuthor
Hosted by @LadyAmbersReviewsPR
#99Cents #WickedWish #VeronicaDouglas #LinseyHall #UrbanFantasy #ParanormalRomance #PNR #BargainBooks #MustRead #Bookstagram #BookBlogger #Bookish 
 @agarcia6510

Comments