Skip to main content

Haunted, a Year of the Scorpio Novella a Mafia Romantic Suspense by Stacy Gail is LIVE! ➱ Book Release Tour

 


Title: Haunted
Series: Year of the Scorpio Novella
Author: Stacy Gail
Genre: Contemporary Romance, Romantic Suspense, Mafia Romance
Release Date: July 13, 2023




Echoes of the past…
Anya
If I didn’t have bad luck, I wouldn’t have any luck at all. My mom—a single parent who’d spent her life building a business from the ground up—died suddenly, leaving me and my older brother to tie up her loose ends. There hadn’t been a will, but there had been a lot of money left in the family account. Then both the money and my brother vanished, and I was left with nothing except rage.

Then I met Vasili Medvedev. My brutal, magnificent hero who deals out death as easily as other people breathe. I know I should fear him, but all I can feel is crazy-hot desire.

…haunt the present.
Vas
I found Anya seconds from death in a hellhole she never should have known existed. The reason she was there? Her dick of a brother robbed her blind, and now she wants revenge. I could track him down and even help bury the body, if that’s what she wants. But will it help exorcise my own personal demons haunting me? Probably not. Helping her will only feed my need for her, but a monster like me doesn’t deserve an innocent like Anya.

Then again, monsters don’t care about following the rules.

***HAUNTED is a work of romantic suspense with the world of the Russian mafia as a backdrop. If you’re triggered by the suggestion of violence, this book is not for you. As always, no cliffhangers, love triangles, or cheating. Due to adult language, sex scenes, and epic amounts of instalove, this book is not intended for readers under the age of eighteen***



Hands down one of my favorite couples of  2023!!!

"That's because our story is amazing"

If you are new to Gail's writing this is definitely a good place to start

Anya is in a really bad place through no fault of her own
Her brother took everything and left her desolate 
If he thought she was going to roll over belly up he is in for a big surprise
She has been surviving keeping to herself with one goal in mind
REVENGE
She was surviving 
Until she saw something she should not have
Is this how she is unalived? 
Is this going to be how her story ends?

Vas is not a hero but something about her calls to his protective side
Maybe it was her wit - or her sarcasm - or her lack of self-preservation
Perhaps it was the lack of a foot-to-mouth filter that entertained him so much
Maybe it was just everything about Anya that made him scream MINE

These two - I laughed so hard 
They are such opposites yet so much alike
The way Anya doesn't back down no matter the size of her opponent 
How growly protective Vas is of her
When he finds out her brother wronged her and his friends demeaned her... 
He can taste the retribution he is going to deliver

If you are looking for action, steamy romance, humor, an engaging storyline with characters that will burrow deep within your heart, light angst, family, personal growth, growly alphas, strong heroines
This is it







A competitive figure skater from the age of eight, Stacy Gail wrote stories between events to pass the time. By fourteen, she told her parents she was either going to be a skating coach who was also a romance writer, or a romance writer who was also a skating pro. Now with a day job of playing on the ice with her students, and writing everything from PNR and cyberpunk to contemporary romance at night, both dreams have come true.

 
HOSTED BY:
#HauntedStacyGail #HauntedRelease #YearOfTheScorpioStacyGail #NewRelease #Amazon #MafiaRomance #TBR #RomanticSuspense #ContemporaryRomance #Novella #StacyGailAuthor #EnticingJourney

Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions 


Comments