Skip to main content

The Harder They Ride a Dark Small Town Romance by CoraLee June ➱ Book Release Tour

 


Title: The Harder They Ride

Author: CoraLee June

Genre: Small Town Dark Romance

Release Date: July 11, 2023

 


One click The Harder They Ride by CoraLee June now!

About The Harder They Ride

I was a woman of extremes, living a life of intense passion and fierce emotions in the rugged landscape of West Texas.

When I cried, I drowned.

When I loved, I burned.

And when I met Declan Wilder, a man with a dangerous past and a killer smile, I felt alive like never before. Little did I know that he was a key player in the criminal underground rodeo circuit, where danger and desire went hand in hand. Little did I know, he had been hired to kill me.

When he aimed, he destroyed.

When he obsessed, he consumed.

Our love burned hot, an insatiable fire that threatened to destroy us both in a world of lawless men and high-stakes games. Declan was my forbidden flame, a man with a dark past and a possessive streak that threatened to consume me whole. Still, I ached for him, even if it meant facing the deadly consequences of his criminal ties in the gritty and unpredictable wild of the west.

When we fell, we crashed.

When he claimed, he ruined.

I knew I was destined to ride the thrilling waves of passion and adventure, even if it meant risking it all on a journey where love, danger, and villains collided.

"The Harder They Ride" is a standalone novel with a HEA, no cheating, and no cliffhangers. If you love dark romance, get ready for the twisted tales of small-town romance that no one dares to tell.

This book contains very dark themes that might be triggering for some readers. Please proceed with caution.

Meet CoraLee June

Coralee June is a USA Today bestselling romance writer who enjoys engaging projects and developing real, raw, and relatable characters. She is an english major from Texas State University and has had an intense interest in literature since her youth. She currently resides with her husband and three children in Dallas, Texas, where she enjoys long walks through the ice-cream aisle at her local grocery store.

For more information about her and her upcoming releases, please visit her website at:

www.authorcoraleejune.com

Author Links:

instagram.com/authorcoraleejune

CC_Logo_update_


#NewRelease #NowLive #TheHarderTheyRide #CoraLeeJune #DarkRomance #Cowboy #AntiHero #JealousPossessive #Suspenseful #ChaoticCreatives #KindleUnlimited

Hosted by Chaotic Creatives


Comments