Skip to main content

A Broken Man (Appalachian Star, #3) Romantic Suspense by Deanndra Hall ➱ Book Release Tour

 

Title: A Broken Man (Appalachian Star, #3) 

Author: Deanndra Hall 

Genre: Romantic Suspense 

Release Date: July 11, 2023 

Hosted by: Buoni Amici Press, LLC.

Can they recover from crashing and burning?

GHOST

Resurrection

It's been a tough road, but I'm tougher. There's nothing that can break me; I'm already broken. After serving time for ending the dirtbag who killed my daughter, I'm ready to get my life back. Signing on as a MEDEVAC pilot with the team of Iron Oak Farms is exactly what I need. And the last thing I need is something or someone serious or permanent. Before my life went to crap, I used to be a highly regarded nurse. It's time to start taking care of myself—and others.

IZZY

Resurrection

After my husband died during duty, I never thought I'd breathe again. As a military pilot, I know I have courage and strength, but sometimes, it's all too much. Meeting Ghost changes everything. He makes me feel alive and desirable again. However, I refuse to be someone's pastime. He's just looking for fun. Leaving him is one of the hardest things I've ever done. But when our enemies find me and my life is on the line, my only hope is in Ghost.



AMAZON

 

Tweet: #ReleaseBlitz A Broken Man by @DeanndraHall Purchase your copy today @Amazon https://ctt.ec/i8a85+ Start the series with A Desperate Man & A Bitter Man https://ctt.ec/cByfA+ #BAPpr #RomanticSuspense



Deanndra Hall is a working author living in the far western end of the beautiful Bluegrass State with her husband of over 35 years and small menagerie of weird little dogs. When she’s not writing, she’s editing. When she’s doing neither of those two things, she’s having dinner with friends, spending time with family, kayaking, eating chocolate, drinking beer or moonshine, or looking for something that she put in the wrong place and can’t seem to find (which is pretty much everything she owns).

Amazon | BookBub


AMAZON

AMAZON

#BAPpr #Deanndra Hall #newrelease #romanticsuspense #kindleunlimited

Comments