Skip to main content

Rebel Nightmare (World of Rebel Souls Novel) Dark Romance by Thetta James ➱ Book Release

 


Title: Rebel Nightmare
Series: A World of Rebel Souls Novel
Author: Thetta James
Genre: Dark Romance (standalone)
Release Date: July 18, 2023
Cover Design: V Designs





EPHRAIM

Happily Ever After is a phrase written at the end of children's books. It creates an illusion that life is all rainbows and butterflies but I know different.

Just when you think you’re safe behind your white picket fence, a monster from the past rears its ugly head and turns your perfect life into a living nightmare.

My goal was to live my life with no regrets, but I regret opening my heart to love. Had I followed my own set of rules, I could’ve saved Lizzie from all of this pain. Our perfect life has been shattered into a million pieces and the very love that we’ve built, now has the power to destroy us.

𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖐 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖘. 𝕻𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓.

















I've enjoyed books for as long as I can remember. Reading allows you to expand your mind and make you say, what if? Six years ago, I became a part of the Book World as a Blogger and The Erotic Book Review was born.

I love reading and listening to all genres, but I'm very drawn to Romance on the kinky side of things. I believe pursuing your passion brings out your creativity and allows endless possibilities to come forth. It is magic to take a reader on a journey that forces them to crossover into your world. My love for stories has inspired me to write and share my words. I hope readers enjoy them as much as I loved creating them.



HOSTED BY:
#RebelNightmareThettaJames #RebelNightmareReleaseBlitz #NewRelease #Amazon #KURomance #KindleUnlimited #ThettaJamesAuthor #Standalone #DarkRomance #MustRead #Amazon #WorldOfRebelSoulsSeries #EnticingJourney

Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions

Comments