Skip to main content

Mine for the Summer (Windswan Lake Book 1) a Small Town Second Chance Romance by A.J. Wynter ➱ Book Release


 


 🌸NEW RELEASE 🌸 

MINE FOR THE SUMMER  by A.J. Wynter is NOW AVAILABLE!! 


Grab your copy today! 

https://mybook.to/MFTS


What to expect:

🌸Second Chance 

🌸Small town romance

🌸First loves

🌸Virgin 

🌸Family secrets


BLURB:

Go back to Windswan? I swore I would never go back, like over my dead body never go back. Well, it turns out it wasn’t my death that brought me back to the family cottage, it was someone else’s.


Now, I’m stuck in this small lakeside town for at least a week. There are memories around every corner of this lake, most of them good, but some very, very bad.


But, I can get through this - as long as I don’t run into the first and only guy that broke my heart.






 ABOUT A.J. Wynter

I love to write about the 3 B's: Billionaires; Bad Boys; and BEARDS!

Hit the yellow FOLLOW button and be the first to know when my next book will be released.


AUTHOR LINKS

Facebook Group | Facebook Page | Instagram | Amazon | Bookbub | GoodreadsTikTok | Newsletter

  

#NewRelease #SmallTownRomance #SecondChance #TouchOfSuspense #AJWynter #MineForTheSummer #AvailableNow #wordsmithpublicity



Comments