Skip to main content

Cocktails & Crushes: A Reverse Age Gap Small Town Romance (Out of the Ashes) by Katrina Marie is On Sale ➱ Book Sale

 


Title: Cocktails & Crushes
Series: Out of the Ashes
Author: Katrina Marie
Genre: Contemporary Romance, New Adult (Content Warnings: Reverse Age Gap, Death of an uncle (off page))
Published: April 14, 2022





Out of the Ashes will be the best bar in the county. At least that's what I promised my uncle before he passed away.

With all the changes we're making, more challenges arise. The crowd seems to get rowdier with every day that passes, and it's getting harder to keep my head above water.

That is until Dylan, the boy I used to know, walks in. He's definitely not a kid anymore. But he might just be what I need to keep the bar running smoothly.

Too bad he isn't staying in town and can only help for a few months. Then again, maybe it's for the best.

I'm not sure how long I can fight my attraction, and guarding my heart is the least of my problems.

Because falling for Dylan? It isn't an option. Ever.



CLICK HERE to read an excerpt



Katrina Marie lives in the Dallas area with her husband, two children, bonus child, grandchild, and fur babies. She is a lover of all things geeky and nerdy. When she’s not writing you can find her at her children’s sporting events, curled up reading a book, or binge watching her favorite shows.


HOSTED BY:

#CocktailsAndCrushesSaleBlitz #CocktailsAndCrushes #KatrinaMarieAuthor #SmallTownRomance #ReverseAgeGapRomance #WorkplaceRomance #MustRead #99pennies #OnSale #BuyNow #EnticingJourney 

Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions 

Comments