Skip to main content

Guardian fans! It's a 10-year anniversary special edition release: Vampires, Dragon Shifters, Gods & Egyptian Mythology by Valerie Twombly

 




Guardian fans!

It's a 10-year anniversary special

Vampires, Dragon Shifters, Gods & Egyptian Mythology all rolled into these 2 beautiful hardcover books that contain all 7 stories in this completed series. 

New to the series? There is something there for everyone.

2 beautiful hardcovers containing all 7 books





Links

Kickstarter Link:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/valerietwombly/guardians-series-collectors-editions-paranormal-romance

Plus tiers include digital bookmarks, a tumbler with Hade's quote, and other book bundles.


Youtube Trailer for the Omnibus:

https://youtu.be/ciF-VJoWjT8


Descriptions





Guardians Series Omnibus Editions: Paranormal Romance

War took everything from them. Now the gods are blessing them one mate at a time.

Filled with vampires, dragon shifters and more!

~

The Guardian series bound in two hardcover books and digitally signed by Valerie Twombly.

~

Vampire's Mate is the first book in the Guardians series and the one that launched my author career.

When I was originally working on this book, I was told by a NY editor not to mix vampires and dragons.

For a brief moment I panicked. I thought my dream for this series was all wrong.

Luckily, I like to bend the rules and I followed my gut and went forward.





Fast forward 10 years later, and this series has become a fan favorite.

Filled with vampires, dragon shifters, demons and Gods.

Guardians is a mix of Egyptian mythology and my imagination and it touches the

paranormal romance genre with a twist of fantasy.

I am so excited to be able to bring fans a completed series,

and now offer them in these two beautiful hardback books.


Quotes

"This PNR series is so good. Complex and dramatic, the storyline is well written and gripping. 

Lots of drama, danger and emotional turmoil will keep you on edge."


#kickstarter #paranormal #romance #vampires #dragon #shifter #egyptian #mythology

 #specialedition #valerietwombly #hardbound #anniversaryspecial 

Comments