Skip to main content

He Saved My Boy (All American Boy Series) New Adult Romance by Amanda Shelley ➱ Book Tour

  




Title: He Saved My Boy

Series: All American Boy Series

Author: Amanda Shelley

Genre: Contemporary Romance



Add on Goodreads


COVER



BLURB

Davis is the first guy to catch my attention since… hell I don’t even know.
Instantly, he made me think and feel things I forgot existed. It has been forever since I put my needs first, so I took the chance and let him light me up from the inside out.
Little did I know one night with him would ruin me for all others.
But then I got the dreaded call. I rushed out without a second glance, knowing I’d likely never see him again.
My son will always come first – Always.
Imagine my surprise when Davis walks in and I find he’s the only one who can save my boy.
This cannot be happening – I guess it’s time to pull up my big girl panties and see what happens.


PURCHASE

Amazon US

Amazon UK

Amazon CA

Amazon AU


ABOUT AMANDA

Amanda Shelley writes romantic stories you can escape into. Some are steamy, others are sweet but all have strong characters with a little bit of sass. 

When not writing, Amanda enjoys time with her family, playing chauffeur, chef and being an enthusiastic fan for her children. Keeping up with them keeps her alert and grounded in reality. She enjoys long car rides, chai lattes and popping her SUV into four-wheel drive for adventures anywhere.

Amanda loves hearing from readers. Be sure to sign up for her newsletter and follow her on social media. Join her reader’s group Amanda’s Army of Readers to stay up to date on her latest information.


FOLLOW AMANDA

Website

Reader’s Group

Facebook

Instagram

Twitter

Tik Tok

Goodreads

BookBub

Newsletter

Amazon

 Where to purchase books:


Join us on the #BookTour

#hesavedmyboy #allamericanboy #newadult #contemporary #romance #kindleunlimited #amandashelley #BMBB

Organized by  ➱ Be My Book Boyfriend 


Comments