Skip to main content

⚔️𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋 ⚔️ Court of Fury (Courts and Kings) Poly Fantasy Romance by K.A. Knight releases Oct. 16th

 


⚔️𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋 ⚔️ 


𝓒𝓞𝓤𝓡𝓣 𝓞𝓕 𝓕𝓤𝓡𝓨 (Courts and Kings) by New York Times and USA Today bestselling author K.A. Knight releases next week! Check out this sneak peek! 


𝐏𝐑𝐄-𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑/ 𝐀𝐃𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓!

https://geni.us/courtoffury


𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙜𝙣 𝙐𝙥: https://forms.gle/8hyj4n95kW1G7gPK6


𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭:

✔️Fated Mates

✔️ Enemies to Lovers

✔️ Forced Proximity

✔️ Monster x Monster

✔️ Five Dangerous Mates

✔️ Revenge

✔️ A Heroine Who Doesn’t Need Saving

EXCERPT:

The tunnel goes only one direction, and before we know it, we step through another entrance. Unlike the past cavern, this one is massive, bigger than most castles we have been inside. The black rock reflects firelight that burns deep below, the flames reaching the surface we stand upon. There are more rocks floating in the air that lead to a floating platform above us. I spy a crudely made bed and other personal items, but it’s the woman who draws my gaze. Her back is to us, but I cannot look away.


Is she the one we are searching for?

She’s easily six foot, and not one inch of her is soft. The muscles on her arms and back are defined, flexing under golden, scarred skin as she turns. Her chest and stomach are exposed, the dips of her defined abs impressive and sexy as hell. Her thighs are thick and muscular as she wanders to the edge of the floating platform and looks down at us. Her hair is a bright blonde at the roots, then her locks fade to bright orange then yellow, falling to her shoulders with a slight curl. She’s beautiful and has a face I have only seen on statues, but her features aren’t small and delicate. Her face is made of hard angles with sharp lines. Her eyes glow, and one of her eyebrows has two slashes through it, but she is so striking that something stirs within me as I stare at the woman. “Fresh prey? I haven’t had anyone to play with for a long time.”


I try to regain my composure, knowing the others are experiencing the same struggles. She is not what I expected at all.


Should we still go ahead? someone mutters in my head.


We have our job, I reply. 


With an impressive show of strength and control, she leaps from the platform and glides like she weighs nothing, then she lands before us, looking us over with her magnetic eyes. 


“Do you not speak? How dull. I don’t get many visitors.” I follow her gaze to the pile of bones tossed haphazardly to the side.


“I like your décor,” Raiden teases before our thoughts silence him.


Her eyes run over us. “Let me guess, Bodhi sent you?” My eyes widen in shock, and she laughs. “I wondered when he would grow tired of waiting for me to die down here. If the one person who knows the truth still lives, they could ruin it at any time. So, you’re assassins? Not normal ones, since most wouldn’t step foot down here, not for all the money in the world, especially with no way out . . . or do you have one?” Her eyes sparkle with intelligence, another surprising thing.


How is she not mad? 


I stay silent, and she sighs. “How boring. You are pretty though, the prettiest ones who have tried to kill me, but I’m afraid you won’t be doing that today. Your deaths will be so sweet, and knowing he failed again turns me on.”


My eyes bulge as flames burst to life in the shape of glowing wings behind her as she smirks at us, like a goddess looking down at the weaklings worshipping her as she stops before me. Close enough that her strength presses against mine, our eyes almost level, she’s so tall. 


“I might as well have some fun before I kill you.” She slides her hand into my hair and pulls me closer, pressing her lips against my hard, stony mouth, catching me off guard for the first time in my life. This is something I can use, though, so I raise my blade to sink it in her back while she’s distracted, but my hand spasms and drops the weapon. Desire blasts through me so strongly, my rocky exterior cracks and my soul screams. I don’t understand why until realisation comes through Bram.


Mate bond.


I feel it snap into place, and horror washes through us all as I pull myself away from her.


Laughter bursts from her lips as she watches me, clearly feeling it as well and knowing what it is. “Well, isn’t that interesting? I guess that ruins your plans.”


Blurb:

There are many things that go bump in the night, and I am one of them.

I was born into power, and greatness was expected of me. When I discovered the truth behind the throne and tried to expose it, however, I was thrown into Gehenna, better known as hell. It’s a place for monsters who commit the most heinous crimes, there I am forced to adapt or perish. No one expected that I would not only survive, but thrive, and then they arrive...

Five monsters come to ensure I truly died on the orders of the person who betrayed me. Only we never expected a mate bond to slam us together as soon as we lock eyes. Trapped and forced to fight this tightening connection, we have no choice but to work together to break this pesky bond and finish our personal missions—theirs is for life, but mine is for revenge.

I will not stop until those who betrayed me pay. These mates can decide whose side they are on. Personally, I don’t care. Nothing will get in my way, not even love.

I don’t need monsters to save me, because I am one.

Welcome to the Court of Fury, where revenge is all we know.


Add to Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/257401579-court-of-fury


Find other books by K.A. Knight here: https://www.katieknightauthor.com


#comingsoon #ParanormalRomance #FantasyRomance #enemiestolovers  #CourtOfFury #CourtsandKings #KAKnight #wordsmithpublicity 

Comments