Skip to main content

๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐๐„๐– ๐‘๐„๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„ ➱ To Save a Scoundrel's Soul (Regency Rossingley Book 4) MM Historical Romance by author Fearne Hill is live!

 

๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜†?

 

๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›


TO SAVE A SCOUNDREL’S SOUL (Regency Rossingley #4) by Fearne Hill is live!  

Dive into a world of romance and intrigue in this captivating historical read. Discover the enchanting tale that blends love and adventure set in the Regency era, featuring friends old and new, a jewel heist, and lashings of falling in love.

 

Grab your copy today → getbook.at/RegencyRossingley4

 

Readers are loving the series!

“Fearne Hill writes spectacular stories. I love this series by her, it’s truly perfect”

“My enjoyment level of this book was 10/10. I want more from this world!”
“E V E R Y T H I N G about this book was endearing, and adorable, romantic and luscious”

๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›

Cover Designer: Mandy Porto

Connect with Fearne ➤ IG: fearnehill_author | FB: fearne.hill.50 

#GayRomanceReviews #FearneHill #ToSaveAScoundrelsSoul #RegencyRossingley #RegencyRomance #QueerLit #NineStarPress @gay.romance.reviews


Comments