✨ 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 ➱ Take Me Darkly (Book 2 in the Trustfall Trilogy) Dark Billionaire Romance by Author Dakota Willink
✨NEW RELEASE from USA Today Bestselling Author Dakota Willink!✨
Dark. Addictive. Unforgiving.
Desire has never been more dangerous.
Anton
I brought Serena to New York to protect her.
She’s grieving and fragile, clinging to the edges of a life that’s slipping through her fingers.
Locked away in my private club, she tempts me like sin incarnate.
Keeping her safe means navigating a minefield.
The paparazzi want blood.
My empire is under pressure.
And someone still wants her dead.
I should be focused on protecting my interests.
But instead, I’m watching her learn the rules of my world—one secret, one punishment, one breathless surrender at a time.
Serena
New York was supposed to be a place to disappear.
Instead, it’s a cage—and the man holding the key is the only one I trust.
Anton Romano is irresistible and dangerously addictive.
Inside his club, survival demands I surrender to power, pleasure, and secrets I was never meant to touch.
He doesn’t just protect me. He owns me.
But even here, I’m still being hunted.
They once tried to burn me alive. And when they come for me again, not even Anton may be enough to stop them.
From USA Today bestselling author Dakota Willink comes Book 2 in the sinfully addictive Trustfall Trilogy, a seductive tale of obsession, secrets, and survival.
Get TAKE ME DARKLY here ➤ https://geni.us/TakeMeDarkly
✓ Dark Billionaire
✓ Woman in Peril
✓ Elite Club
✓ Forced Proximity
✓ Secret Past
✓ Damaged Alpha Hero
✓ Rags to Riches
✓ Fish Out of Water
#billionaireromance #darkromance #newrelease @dakotawillink @shamelessbillionaireclub



Comments
Post a Comment