Skip to main content

🏒𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋 🏒 One More Goal (Dirty Puckers Book 1) A Fake-Dating, Opposites Attract, Pro Hockey Romance by Andi Burns, releases on November 6th!

 🏒𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋 🏒


Check out the stunning cover for 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐚𝐥 (𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐏𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏) by Andi Burns, releases on November 6th! 


PRE-ORDER/ ADD IT TO YOUR AMAZON WISHLIST!

https://geni.us/OneMoreGoal


Cover Designer: Enchanting Romance Designs


Illustrator: @magrnarts 


What to expect: 

🏒Rookie Hockey Player 

📖 V!rg!n MMC & FMC

🏒ASD Rep

📖Pro Hockey Romance

🏒Fake Dating 

📖 Hockey Team Book Club 


BLURB: 

One More Goal is a fake dating, opposites attract romance…


As the newest forward for the Jacksonville Mud Hens, I’m determined to make a name for myself.


But it’s not easy. I stumble my way through interviews and choke when there are lights and cameras in my face. When the fans get a little too friendly, I freeze up. My public persona is taking a nosedive and my rookie season has just begun. 


The solution? A fake relationship. Apparently, a girlfriend will make me look more approachable, and she’ll have no trouble telling fans to keep their hands off her man.


My team and my publicist think they’ve found the perfect person for the job. She’s a figure skater. She’s gorgeous. And her reputation could use a little rehab, too.


But she’s no stranger. I already know Emersyn Zabek. How could I forget being snowed in with the most beautiful woman I’d ever seen? How could I forget losing my virginity to her?


Now that I think about it, I couldn’t have asked for a better fake girlfriend.


My feelings for Em are far from fake.  They’re heating up as the days go by. And when her safety is threatened, there’s nothing I won’t do to keep her out of harm’s way.


One More Goal is the first book in the Dirty Puckers Book Club pro hockey series and it can be enjoyed as a standalone. If you love sassy heroines, stoic heroes, and enough steam to melt your Kindle, then Leo and Emersyn are the perfect couple for you!


Influencer Sign Up: https://forms.gle/BrdoNWKnMGF7KGn46



Add to your GR: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/253012921-one-more-goal


Find more books by Andi Burns here: https://amzn.to/4bjWaKq

#AndiBurns #onemoregoal #HockeySeries #SportsRomance #hockeyromance #Comingsoon #Wordsmithpublicity 

Comments