Skip to main content

🌾🐎NOW LIVE ➱ Roping My Rival (Sons of a Legend Book 1) MM Small Town Cowboy Romance by R.M. Neill is LIVE!!!

 


Roping My Rival is not only riding horses but also hearts! Find out more in the first installment of R.M. Neill's Sons of a Legend series!


One Click Your Copy Today!

Cover Designer: Covers by Jo

Photographer: Emma Jane Photography

Model: Tim Adams



When does hate turn to love? Before or after he ruins my life?


Warren Burke

It’s not that I hate Dane Walker. It’s more like a deep, deep annoyance.


Kinda like when your sock slips in your boot and you can’t fix it until you get home.


You put up with it until you’re in private.


That’s what it’s like with Dane.


He keeps beating me. I want to rub his face in it and win just once. I wouldn’t even be mean about it. I’d do a happy dance and shake my ass before doing something stupid… like kissing him.


When I finally win following an unfortunate series of events, it’s as his partner in the ring.


This wasn’t supposed to happen. My time for glory finally arrived, and now I have to share it with the man who always has my number, always the slipped sock in my boot.


I should hate him.


But then he kisses me.


And now I hate him a little less.


Dane Walker


Warren Burke thinks he’s better than anyone else because his dad was a rodeo superstar.


I hate his dumb laugh. I hate his stupid, sexy smile the most. I want to punch it off his face just so I can touch him. My sister would be sad if I hurt someone on purpose, though. So, I never throw a punch… unless you count punching someone with your mouth when you press them against the wall.


Except now I’ve made a bigger mess. I’m sleeping with my biggest rival.

And I don’t hate it.


But it might cost me everything when he learns my secret.


Roping My Rival is the first book in the spin-off series from Kissing Ridge Cowboys


"This will either be a great opportunity or the worst decision I've ever made." Best decision ever! This is a spinoff from The Kissing Ridge series, which I now have to go back and read. This is a story that will require tissue at times. Don’t fret, they get their happily ever after. Sometimes we get what we didn’t know we needed and it mends those broken bits Lots of personal growth; there were times I wish I could have reassured them, lent a hand But the Burke dads had it covered. :) The cast that will endear themselves to you from the first page I am excited to return and spend some more time with the Burke family "*uck you Warren Burke, for making wanting something I'll never have" These two knuckleheads were attracted to each other from the gate, but Hades forbid they should give their opponent any leverage. So what do they do? Dane behaves like a spoilt sore winner, while Warren does the huff n puff and bury-it thing. Thank goodness someone sees through their bull malarkey and gives them the push they need “Love isn't charity, Dane. I’d give it to you freely, no matter what, and not out of some sense of duty.” Dane has fought so hard to never let anyone see the cracks in his life. He’s had to do some questionable things to care for his sister and just survive day to day. Now the past has come calling, and he has to choose. Will Warren understand or would it be best to walk away? I love you, and if you’re here to tell me to *uck off in person because you’re thoughtful like that. I'll still love you.” Warren is such a softie until you mess with someone he loves, like his secretive, grumpy, sexy roping partner. Both our men have had a rough start at life and the scars of their childhood are still healing Neither trusts easily or believes they are deserving of the life that is being offered to them But they are about to find out they are, and they do.




About the Author:



RM is an introverted Canadian author who likes to write about love while freezing in the winter.


Her mission is to always make you swoon and snort laugh, sometimes even in public.


She talks to her cat, Moon, and sometimes people. She married her prince charming, who often inspires her characters, but still can't place dirty clothes in the hamper.


When she's not writing swoony men to fall in love with, she's in her garden providing mosquitoes with an alternative food source. She can also be found inventing new swear words on the golf course.


Insta: @r.m.neill_author

Tiktok: @rm.neill.author

Patreon: https://patreon.com/RMNeillAuthor

Website: https://rmneillauthor.com/

Newsletter: https://rmneillauthor.com/mailing-list

FB: https://www.facebook.com/rm.neill.1



🌾Cowboys

🪢Workplace Rivals to Lovers

🌾Opposites Attract

🪢Small Town

🌾Found Family

🪢Emotional

🌾Secrets & Lies

and much more!

#NowLive #RopingMyRival #RMNeill #SonsofaLegend #Cowboys #WorkplaceRivalstoLovers #OppositesAttract #SmallTown #FoundFamily #Emotional #SecretsAndLies #ChaoticCreatives



Hosted by Chaotic Creatives

Comments