Skip to main content

🖤𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 🖤 Hale Bound (Mississippi Smoke Series Book 11) Southern Mafia Romance by Abbi Glines

 🖤𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 🖤


𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 (Mississippi Smokes series) by New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author Abbi Glines is now LIVE! 

𝐎𝐍𝐄-𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 ON ALL RETAILERS!

https://geni.us/halebound

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩: 

✔️Southern Mafia 

✔️Age Gap 

✔️Forced Proximity 

✔️Morally Gray Hero 

✔️Touch Her & Die 

✔️He Falls First/Obsessed Hero


Blurb: 

Bay 

My life was predictable and safe. Everything I had I’d fought for alone. I was proud of what I’d survived and did all I could to give back. But that was all snatched from me in the blink of an eye. One mistake and I was taken. 


Hale 

No one undermines us and gets away with it. The family always finds out and lives are ended. My job had been simple. Track the rat and find out who he was working for. Somehow that had led to her. The pale, raven haired, beauty whose life on the outside appeared boring. But she had secrets and they made her a target. Our target.



Someone is trying to set up the family and Hale has been assigned the job of figuring out who is behind it
Turns out a bit more complicated than just finding out who is pulling the strings

This was on the tamer side for Gline, but it did not disappoint!
Hale and Bay’s story has all the banter and chemistry you’d expect.
Their story, IMO, focuses heavily on them and how their relationship develops
How blind Hale is to all the signs that his heart is involved
The other stuff going on is more of background noise, which really worked here.
You still have the suspense, the crimson, the family interactions, but their relationship takes center stage

“The bizarre world I had been forced into was just getting weirder”
Bay was just living her life when an unfortunate set of events placed her dead center in Hale’s sight
Believing she had dared to try to pull one over on him, he brought her in for questioning.
No one makes a fool of him.

“Sleep? With my leg draped over him, rubbing against his erection? Sure. No problem. That would be easy.”
I so enjoyed Bay. She is feisty. She is very grounded. Her inner dialogues had me laughing.
As for her attraction to her sexy, grumpy abductor, it has to be Stockholm syndrome.
Right?

“I’d been shot, had a hole through my shoulder, and she was making me happy about it. Was there a problem with that?”
She’s not an obsession! She is just better than those nurses who normally tend to him.
Everyone can see it but him, lol.

“The sorry I abducted you wrongfully, fucked you, then sent you packing apology.”
So this is a “To be continued” story. I knew Hale would think he was doing the right thing by sending her home. She’s too innocent, too sweet for his world.
He thinks that by giving her the life she might once have had, she will be okay, that he didnt hurt her.
(insert eye roll here)
I also know that the possessive gene in his family line is very, very strong.

“I was going back to the life I’d made for myself, the one where I belonged to no one. I had no family. I just existed.”
I think there may be a whole lot more to her background than we know. Also, I am soooo looking forward to Hale meeting up with Blay’s grandma. IYKYK 😈





Check out the Mississippi Smokes series: https://geni.us/misssmokeseries



Find more books by Abbi Glines: https://abbiglinesbooks.com

#Halebound #nowlive  #Southernmafia #newrelease #Abbiglines 


Comments