Skip to main content

🖤𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 🖤 Hale Bound (Mississippi Smoke Series Book 11) Southern Mafia Romance by Abbi Glines

 🖤𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 🖤


𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 (Mississippi Smokes series) by New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author Abbi Glines is now LIVE! 

𝐎𝐍𝐄-𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 ON ALL RETAILERS!

https://geni.us/halebound

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩: 

✔️Southern Mafia 

✔️Age Gap 

✔️Forced Proximity 

✔️Morally Gray Hero 

✔️Touch Her & Die 

✔️He Falls First/Obsessed Hero


Blurb: 

Bay 

My life was predictable and safe. Everything I had I’d fought for alone. I was proud of what I’d survived and did all I could to give back. But that was all snatched from me in the blink of an eye. One mistake and I was taken. 


Hale 

No one undermines us and gets away with it. The family always finds out and lives are ended. My job had been simple. Track the rat and find out who he was working for. Somehow that had led to her. The pale, raven haired, beauty whose life on the outside appeared boring. But she had secrets and they made her a target. Our target.



Check out the Mississippi Smokes series: https://geni.us/misssmokeseries



Find more books by Abbi Glines: https://abbiglinesbooks.com

#Halebound #nowlive  #Southernmafia #newrelease #Abbiglines 


Comments