Skip to main content

🎀𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 ➱ Bending His Rules (The Clifford Brothers) A Single Dad Romance by Layla Hagen

 

🎀AVAILABLE ON MOST RETAILERS 🎀


𝘽𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙍𝙐𝙇𝙀𝙎 (Clifford Brothers #2) by USA Today bestselling author Layla Hagen is live on Apple, Nook, Kobo & Audible! 



1-CLICK TODAY ➡️

Apple: https://laylahagen.com/bhrapple

Barnes & Noble: https://laylahagen.com/bhrbn

Kobo:​​ https://laylahagen.com/bhrkobo


🎧Listen to the audiobook narrated by Jason Clarke & Mollie Stark ➡️https://laylahagen.com/bendinghisrulesaudible


Releases on Amazon and moving to KU on October 2nd! ➡️

https://laylahagen.com/bendinghisrules



What to expect: 

❤️ Single Dad x Nanny

☀️ Grumpy x Sunshine

🥹 Widowed Hero

🏡 Found Family

💕 He Falls First


Blurb:

I run a global security company with my brothers and negotiate high-stakes deals without breaking a sweat.

But my daughter deciding she suddenly hates every outfit in her closet five minutes before school? That brings me to my knees every time.


Honestly, being a CEO is easier than being a single dad.

That’s why I have rules. Routines. Structure. My life runs a whole lot smoother when everything stays organized and under control.

Then my maintenance company bails on me again, and my house descends into complete chaos. Hiring help goes from unnecessary to essential.

Which is how Melody crashes into my carefully ordered life.

Suddenly, my daughter wants to cook with Melody every evening and runs to her for advice about dresses and hair clips. And I can’t stop thinking about the beautiful woman dancing through my kitchen like she already belongs in our lives.

She makes me want things I stopped believing I deserved a long time ago.

But after losing my wife, I swore I’d never give anyone the power to destroy me again.

Because if I let Melody become part of our lives, losing her would hurt not only me—but my daughter too.

The problem is, every time Melody smiles at me, I want to bend every rule I’ve spent years living by.


Add to 𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/252177774-bending-his-rules

Find more books by Layla Hagen here: laylahagen.com


#Bendinghisrules #Newrelease #Widerelease  #LaylaHagen #Billionaireromance    


Comments