COACHED HEARTS by Phoenix Vale — MM Artist Athlete Established Relationship Surrogacy Tennis Romance | Cover Reveal
|
|
Cover Reveal
|
|
COACHED HEARTS
|
|
by Phoenix Vale
|
|
|
Series: Advantage #3
Release Date: September 10, 2026
Genre: MM Tennis Romance
Tropes: Artist/Athlete, found family, established relationship, jealousy/insecurity, estranged parent reconciliation, surrogacy/becoming fathers, domestic bliss, hurt/comfort, retirement, out and proud, grand gesture
|
|
|
|
Synopsis
|
|
BLAKE
We made it. After everything – the years of hiding, the kiss that blew our lives open, the night that nearly destroyed us – Andre and I are on the other side. We have a life. A real one. The kind I didn't think men like us got to have.
But surviving isn't the same as living. And living means wanting things that terrify me. Things I never had growing up and don't know how to build.
Then my mother calls. My father wants to see me. Years of silence, and now he wants to talk.
I thought I was done being that kid on the court, desperate for approval from a man who never gave it. I thought Andre had healed that part of me.
But some wounds don't close. They just go quiet – until something makes them open again.
ANDRE
I have the man I almost lost. I have my art. I have a life that, five years ago, I didn't believe I deserved.
It should be enough. It is enough.
But there's something else – a want so deep it keeps me awake at night. Something I'm afraid to say out loud because saying it makes it real. And real things can be taken away.
Blake sees it in me. He's always been able to read me better than I can read myself. I think he wants it too – but he's still carrying the weight of a childhood that taught him love comes with conditions.
What I'm asking for isn't a test. It isn't a demand.
It's a door. And I want us to walk through it together.
|
|
|
|
Add to Goodreads Want to Read Shelf
|
|
|
Reserve Your Copy
|
|
Preorder on Amazon (Kindle)
|
|
|
|
ARC Giveaway
|
|
Enter the Giveaway
|
|
|
Other Books Within the Series
|
|
Read on Amazon Kindle & Kindle Unlimited
|
|
|
About the Author
|
|
Phoenix Vale writes MM romance for readers who like their love stories shaken by real life — betrayal, ambition, and the long road back to each other.
|
|
|
|
Connect with Phoenix Vale
|
|
Website: https://phoenixvalewrites.com/
Newsletter: https://geni.us/EuMb3B
Goodreads: https://geni.us/uUV2vQk
Instagram: https://geni.us/Ewal
Amazon: https://amzn.to/4uB8nTQ
|
|
|
|
Promotion support provided by Foreword PR & Marketing for Romance Authors, specializing in reader-focused book launches and long-term author visibility.
|
|
#CoachedHearts #PhoenixVale #MMRomance #TennisRomance #MMSportsRomance #SeriesFinale #CoverReveal @forewordpr
Comments
Post a Comment