ONE MORE DARE by Lexi Amber & Bec Benson — MM Bi Awakening Strangers to Lovers College Romance | Release Blitz
|
|
Release Blitz
|
|
ONE MORE DARE
|
|
by Lexi Amber & Bec Benson
|
|
|
Series: Cove Lake College #1
Release Date: July 29, 2026
Genre: MM College Romance
Tropes: Strangers to lovers, bi awakening, slow burn, athlete x barista, spicy dares, light "daddy" (no age play), lingerie, class difference
Model: Kye
|
|
|
|
Synopsis
|
|
Will
The last two and a half years have been all about living life to the fullest, enjoying my time at college, the glory years and all that, but that doesn't mean I'm a jerk.
I've always considered myself to be a decent person, but a few conversations with my new debate partner, Porter Johnson, are enough for me to realize how self-centered I've been.
I like who I am around him, and I'm determined to show him I'm not as bad as he assumed I was, that maybe we could even be friends.
Porter
When my heart was broken by a man who wasn't ready to come out of the closet, I promised myself I wouldn't make the same mistake twice.
I will not be falling for another emotionally unavailable, self-identifying straight man.
And I absolutely won't be falling for my inconsiderate debate partner, Will Carter.
No matter how attractive he is or how charming he seems to be now that he's decided he wants to be my friend.
I am stronger than that.
Probably…
|
|
|
|
Add to Goodreads Want to Read Shelf
|
|
|
Get It Now
|
|
Read with Kindle & Kindle Unlimited
|
|
|
|
Release Celebration
|
|
Enter the KingSumo Giveaway
|
|
|
About the Authors
|
|
Lexi is an American author who is obsessed with queer happily ever afters. Most of her time is spent with her two kids, but if they're asleep, then she is either reading, writing, or watching hockey.
Professionally trained as a nurse, Lexi decided to start writing when she became a stay at home mom and the characters in her head haven't stopped talking since.
Lexi also loves Diet Coke, traveling, and Halloween. Her house is probably obnoxiously decorated for whatever holiday is next because she thinks that little things that make people smile are important.
|
|
|
|
Connect with Lexi Amber
|
|
Website: https://lexiamber.com/
Newsletter: https://geni.us/TFQx6c
Facebook: https://geni.us/QC1i4e
Reader Group: https://geni.us/naZYr29
Goodreads: https://geni.us/Rbd5
Instagram: https://geni.us/rllLg
TikTok: https://geni.us/d4O1bP
Amazon: https://amzn.to/4vGrL34
BookBub: https://geni.us/otdK
|
|
|
Bec Benson is based in the Northeast, lives for the first sip of hot coffee in the morning, and genuinely believes emo music can make you happy. She's obsessed with mgk, a good uninterrupted writing session, and queer romance novels.
|
|
|
|
Connect with Bec Benson
|
|
Website: https://becbenson.com/
Newsletter: https://geni.us/90N9pqT
Facebook: https://geni.us/GZdwY
Reader Group: https://geni.us/naZYr29
Goodreads: https://geni.us/TqlFW
Instagram: https://geni.us/WLAza5I
TikTok: https://geni.us/rxmLK
Amazon: https://amzn.to/4xm2U6g
BookBub: https://geni.us/Vd4aV
|
|
|
|
Promotion support provided by Foreword PR & Marketing for Romance Authors, specializing in reader-focused book launches and long-term author visibility.
|
|
#mmromance #bookstagram #queerlit #biawakening #collegeromance #slowburn #spicybooks #mmbooks #newadultromance #newrelease #giveaway #forewordpr
Comments
Post a Comment